Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
In the Investor Day Presentation, Hasbro better address the so-called rumors. Because I am getting tired of waiting for answers regarding the so-called “break-up” between Toei and Hasbro.

It better not be true tho, without the source material, PR won’t be the same. The Entwistleverse is another story.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
full  
What I meant was,the show itself seems to be just another Neo Saban season,Haim Saban is even still credited for some reason.  
I know there’s another series with Jonathan Entwistle,maybe that’s where we’ll see something different?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The first episode of Dino Fury was pretty good.  
It feels shaky though.  
Anyway,I drew this for my Rewatch project for DeviantArt.  
full
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
Did I hear “Morphin’ Masters?” Mind: blown. Though I hear they’ve actually done stuff in the comics so it’s not actually a ridiculously obscure MMPR reference. Though, was me, I’d bring back those eggs…

Est. 2012
Regarding Power Rangers in the Investors Event presentation, Monsieur Dumont be like:

“The POWER RANGERS were fully in production in New Zealand on 2 seasons of a brand-new iteration called, Dino Fury, which will be released on  
Netflix and Nickelodeon.”

>2 seasons.

A) So, where will season 2 of DF be if Nickelodeon won’t renew its contract with the PR/Hasbro team for Dino Fury? If it stays on Nickelodeon before moving to another network or service, good.  
B) Why does Hasbro don’t give a shit about Sentai-accurate anniversaries as much as Disney and Old Saban did?  
I swear if the 29th iteration for the franchise’s 30th anniversary isn’t based on Zyuohger or Zenkaiger, Imma be mad. Why? Goseiger doesn’t celebrate 30 years of Sentai, Gokaiger does (although both are adapted into Megaforce). Ninninger doesn’t celebrate 40 years of Sentai, Zyuohger does. Gaoranger and Boukenger being adapted to Power Rangers for its anniversaries are at least accurate because while Wild Force celebrates 10 years of PR, Gaoranger celebrates 25 years of Sentai and while Operation Overdrive celebrates 15 years of PR, Boukenger celebrates 30 years of Sentai.

MEANWHILE IN L.A., Steve Bertram be like:  
“We’re creating a new POWER RANGERS universe for a broader audience across film, premium TV, animation and kids content.”

>Animation

It better be an anime series like the new Pacific Rim series and Voltron. And if the breakup rumors are true, if we can’t get Toei, at least get Studio Mir or Trigger.

Est. 2012
@09MurphyM  
That’s what I am concerned about the future of the franchise thanks to the rumors. And since Bertram said that the new universe (which I hope it’s separate from the TV ones) is a reinvention of the franchise, people will hint that the traditional PR shows will end after Dino Fury and believe the rumors are true, despite being false.

Bertram said: “This will be a complete reinvention, and we’re hoping to spark new interest in the storied property.”
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
So, with Kiramager complete, what’s everyone think of it? I know the Intarwebs wants everything dark and edgy and this was definitely a fun kids’ show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide