Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t have the space to keep these up, but here’s the rest of my Beetleborgs.
There’s even some B-Fighter figures in there.
I don’t have many Metal Heroes figures. I have some little gashapon figurines of Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider, and some Robotack and Kabutack figures. I also have a few Kenner VR Troopers, but not many. They’re tricky to find.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
It’s almost 3 AM and I should be in bed, but… it looks like we might finally find out what the bad guy’s pet bird’s deal really is in Zenkaiger. So obviously, all else waits.
What have I become?
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I forgot I had some Blue Swat figures.

I don’t know what happened to my Gavan and Shaider figures, I guess I may have lost those.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I kept hearing people say that Dino Fury had a new theme for season 2. I thought, oh cool. I wonder what it sounds like. I looked up a video, posted hours ago called Dino Fury Season 2 theme. I watched, and it’s just the same theme. I thought maybe I looked up the wrong video, but I went through the comments and nearly all of them are gushing about how cool the “new” theme is.
So I guess people just really like the visuals? They look about the same as any other season.
I’m very confused.
Background Pony #5253
was watching Kamen rider Fourze (Space/ austonught themed kamen rider) and wondered what would happen if he and his group met Space themed Super Sentia.
Forze and Lucky would probly be good buds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide