Toys thread!

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard

Although pretty much the rest of the G5 lineup of toys leaves something to be desired, I really like these two. They have good size at 6”, and the swivel heads are neat. You can pose them so that they look right at you. Lovely eyes. Lovely manes and tails. Right up there with the G3 ponies. Good price at around $15USD each.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
Hit up Walmart this evening to try and snag a Unicorn Charms Izzy (she’s exclusive to that chain apparently for now). Completely cleaned out. No Rainbow Reveal Sunny’s either, but there was a couple Pipp’s left and several Zipp’s.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Incoming major post where I get to live up to my custom personal title!
So for the first time in well over a year, I started collecting GI Joe figures again. This time around I’ve started with the “GI Joe retro” line that Wal-Mart has had as an exclusive. I got a hold of a large lot on ebay that included all of the figures and vehicles that the line has released mint in packaging:
-Duke
-Grunt
-Cobra Trooper
-Cobra Officer
-Snake Eyes
-Storm Shadow
-Destro
-Roadblock
-Scarlett
-Cobra Commander
-Baroness
-Lady Jaye
-Stalker
Vehicles are the HISS Tank, HISS Tank III, AWE Striker, and Cobra F.A.N.G.
My impressions so far: the packaging does look “retro,” with the cardbacks having the character in an action pose with the explosion background - the same type of packaging the original A Real American Hero and later 25th Anniversary lines had. On the back is a similar retro styling, with a cross-sell featuring the other figures of the line, as well as a file card with information/bio of the character. However, because these file cards are done in five different languages, the info on it is extremely truncated and limited compared to what we’ve gotten in the past.
On the individual figures:
Duke - many of the figures in this line are re-releases of earlier figures in different coloring and/or with different accessories, and Duke is an example of this. He’s Duke v29 with darker-colored pants and a lighter colored shirt, and the jet pack harness in green…but with no jet pack. Probably not a keeper.
Grunt - This figure actually appears to be a new construction, or at least a new combination of old figure parts to make a new figure. He’s probably the closest representation of the original Grunt figure that we’ve gotten in the modern era, comes with a helmet, knife, backpack, M16a2 rifle, and 1911 pistol. The rifle is made of a really flimsy feeling plastic, and that’s unfortunately common with the weapons in all of these figures. Still, I like this one.
Cobra Trooper - This figure also appears to be mostly of new construction. Comes with a helmet, knife, SVD Druganov Rifle, M1911 pistol, and a green bazooka. I thought the bazooka was an odd inclusion, but apparently it’s a call back to a JC Penney exclusive version of the original figure. Again however, flimsy plastic of the rifle is an issue, and unlike in previous releases of the Cobra Trooper there’s no sheath to hold the knife. Still, a nice addition to the Cobra legions.
Cobra Officer - Shares the same body and head with the Cobra Trooper, but a different harness rig and a different colored Cobra chest emblem. Comes with a helmet, AK-47 (Officers always came with the AK and Troopers with the Druganov, when you’d think it’d be the other way around), m1911 pistol, a mortar, and a PM-63 submachinegun that I believe is a new mold. The flimsy plastic isn’t as bad as with other figures, but still not as solid as weapons that came with previous releases. Overall, I really like it.
Snake Eyes - This is basically Snake Eyes v54 but with slightly different coloration and with only the ninja-style head. Since I’ve already got Snake Eyes v54, I won’t be keeping this one.
Storm Shadow - This is basically Storm Shadow v41, but without the alternate head. Another figure I already have, however that figure’s lower legs always looked “dirty” to me and this one’s look clean. I might keep this one.
Destro - This is Destro v29 with some slightly different minor paint apps. Already have that figure, so this one’s going back up on eBay.
Roadblock - This is definately a franken-figure: it combines Roadblock v20’s upper body and vest with Roadblock v21’s legs, while I can’t tell if the head is Roadblock v24’s with different paint apps or if it is a new sculpt. He comes with a big M2 machinegun and ammo belt along with an M249 SAW. Not sure what to think about this one - I really don’t care for Roadblock v21’s legs since they don’t have ankle joints, and the head sculpt doesn’t match either the animated or comic depiction of Roadblock. But I like the colors on this figure - I’ll have to think about it.
Scarlett - I believe this is a new torso, arms, and head sculpt combined with Resolute Scarlett (v13)’s legs. Aside from the lack of her trademark gloves, this is probably the most animation accurate version of Scarlett we’ve ever gotten. She comes with a removable harness (that doesn’t fit her well), a crossbow, and a quiver of arrows. This is an awesome figure that I’m definitely keeping.
Cobra Commander - This is Cobra Commander v56 with slightly different paint apps. While I already have several versions of Cobra Commander in my collection, I think I’ll be keeping this one.
Baroness - This figure is Baroness v12 with different and, in my opinion, much nicer paint apps. I think I might sell off my 50th Anniversary Baroness and keep this one as a replacement.
Lady Jaye - This is Lady Jaye v11 with a brighter shade of green jumpsuit and fewer accessories. I already have that figure, so I won’t be keeping this one.
Stalker - This figure is new construction I believe, using the same body and harness as Grunt, and what I think is a new head sculpt. He comes with a knife, m1911 pistol, the fictional M-32 “Pulverizer” submachinegun that the original figure came with and which has been included with a number of modern era figures, and an M3a1 Grease Gun submachinegun that I believe is a new mold. Overall I really like the way this one looks, however I already own a Stalker that fills the slot in my collection (v9) so I don’t know if I’ll be keeping him or not. I’ll have to think about it.
I’ll do a write up on the vehicles tomorrow, and will probably also put up some comparison photos for the various figures.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Mordant, a minor character from the first Power Rangers movie got a toy. Oddly, it looked more like a character from the Animaniacs Power Rangers parody than himself.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My 1:64’s.
I still love this since the age of 4. Tomica/Takara Tomy makes the best 1:64 at good budgets. Mini GT are soo expensive but i’ll still look to buy some of them because they’re super duper accurate.

I bought these last 2012, that’s why it looks dirty. Still stiff af.
What I got so far. I’m planning to buy more of this because my passion to this has reawakened lately. 😎

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Oh man, I didn’t know about this thread!
I finally completed my Power Rangers Ninjetti set. Will get Billy, Kim and and Adam signed when I go to LA Comic Con this year
The other thing I collect, Transformers, my recent escapades include Velocitron Scourge, recommended anyone check out their local Ross because a lot are showing up there
Also, got a figure of one of the absolute worst Transformers characters ever for shits and giggles
And lastly, an Amy Rose figure, purely for the novelty of having her hold Triple H’s sledgehammer
EDIT: Don’t know why the fuck the rest of my pics aren’t showing
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I just got my best holiday gift so far. A 1:64 model of the world’s fastest car.
The 300 MPH Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+

Here’s my current roster so far. 😎👍
I’m not finished yet. Still got some waaaaay more on my wishlist and here’s the following:
  • Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
  • Lamborghini Centenario
  • Lamborghini Murcielago
  • Ferrari 488 GTB
  • Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Ferrari Daytona SP3
  • Enzo Ferrari
  • Ferrari Testarossa
  • Ferrari F40
  • Ferrari F50
  • Mclaren F1
  • Mclaren 720s
  • Mclaren Speedtail
  • Ford GT 2017
  • Nissan GTR
  • Mercedes Benz AMG GTR
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I guess this calls for a wrap for my mini car collection for 2023.
Here’s the entire roster so far alphabetically arranged by the car brand and model name.
Then some extra shots:

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide