Viewing last 25 versions of post by Seiken in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

New Fire Emblem has been censored yet again. Nintendo of America screwing things up again. Already felt like second rate citizen of Nintendo Land ever since i noticed the Japanese getting their bundled games with a multiple cartridges while we get one card and one download code and they keep on disappointing.

I want to simp for Nintendo so badly, because despite underpowered i love the concept of the switch, i loved the 3DS... but they keep on screwing up:
-> essential basic apps missing: like browser (which was there day one, just hidden away)
-> bluetooth connection for headphones arbitrarily deactivated for years
-> really slow e-shop
-> drip feed on classic games
-> censorship of their games to fit western audiences (supposedly)
-> probably some other stuff
No reason given
Edited by Mildgyth
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

New Fire Emblem has been censored yet again. Nintendo of America screwing things up again. Already felt like second rate citizen of Nintendo Land ever since i noticed the Japs getting their bundled games with a multiple cartridges while we get one card and one download code and they keep on disappointing.

I want to simp for Nintendo so badly, because despite underpowered i love the concept of the switch, i loved the 3DS... but they keep on screwing up:
-> essential basic apps missing: like browser (which was there day one, just hidden away)
-> bluetooth connection for headphones arbitrarily deactivated for years
-> really slow e-shop
-> drip feed on classic games
-> censorship of their games to fit western vaudiewnces (supposedly)
-> probably some other stuff
No reason given
Edited by Seiken