Viewing last 25 versions of post by Seiken in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

[@Meanlucario](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5339676#post_5339676)
And yet they kept it, just in the reverse direction which you seem to ignore for convenience sake. As the main character is a minor romancing older people.

The only people that would cause outrage over this are offended by everything anyways and if everything bends to their will they will find new things to be offended by, because its not about the thing they complain about, its all about the outrage itself, virtue signaling, exerting control over media and what other people are allowed to consume regardless how harmless it is.

At most if they have an issue with it then they should get a higher age rating in the west and be done with it. But this constant pandering to the most offended is tiresome.

EDIT: Just to give another example of nonsense like this: Lyn from Fire Emblem has been aged up by 3 years from 15 to 18 and 16 to 19 for the western release. The character stays exactly the same, but an arbitrary number has been changed and regardless of that arbitrary number i go "UwU take me away on your horse my lovely country girl from the plaines."

But going by the logic that goes around here: Are people that played it in the west and like her suddenly gonna forfeit her waifu status because she is actually 15/16 just to satisfy arbitrary believes that it matters what age a fictional character is?
No reason given
Edited by Seiken