Viewing last 25 versions of post by Seiken in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

[@Mikey](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5342873#post_5342873)
If most of a franchise is a projectile based / hitbox based battle system, imagine expecting the same when an online version of that franchise that it has a similar battle system? The team in question doesn't matter. I was really excited about the game, for Elder Scrolls Online, what we got was "Generic MMO #462".

And its not like games like Tera didn't exist already that a combat system more similar to Elder Scrolls.

ESO also seems to adapt both P2P and F2P elements with Premium Monthly Pass aswell as many many F2P elements like crates and lots of items to pay for which in a regular game you would earn ingame normally. Just a lot of red flags.

I guess its semantically not one specific meaning: With Pay2Play i mean monthly payments. From experience it makes for A MUCH better playing experience as it keeps out annoying people and bad actors. The issue with pay once to play is that these games have the same terrible F2P systems that make these games just un-fun by design unless you regularly open your wallet to much higher payments that P2P monthly games require.
No reason given
Edited by Seiken