Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I forget. In Legacy of Kain, why hadn’t the other Pillar Guardians been born? Like, it’s an important plot point that Kain was chosen as the next Guardian of Balance after Ariel. Like, immediately after. He waxed poetic that Ariel’s last breath coincided with his first. But the first game was about Kain killing the other guardians, but for some reason they wouldn’t reincarnate until Kain himself dies and reincarnates.

Why?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
Even base enchantment in Skyrim is great compared to Oblivion’s, if I’m reading it correctly. Also, even without the exploit, Skyrim’s enchantment system is too powerful (and why the game is very difficult if you try to avoid using them).

@QuasarNova  
Was afraid of that.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@QuasarNova

Why stop at daedric?

Go full Spiffing Brit and make armor so statistically strong that the overflow breaks and it becomes worth -90000000 gold and blocks more damage than the entire game can output.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@Zincy

Yeah noooo

I did that with a dragonbone set and just removing one piece of gear resulted in insta death

Still have that armor on a manequinn at either the swamp house or the markath house
QuasarNova
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

Fromsoft spoiled me in terms of armor where I mostly go for custom sets rather than bonus

Unless is Assassins Creed Odyssey then fuck yeah give me those engravings to make a build
Background Pony #8BC9
thinking of trying FF 14 online, but wary of its class/job progression system, as compared to 11.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

Well the thing about legends is that they’re made way in the past. And “hero” didn’t mean what we thought it meant back in the day.

So yeah, Hero of Legend.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Oblivion’s Mage Guild questline completed (ended with 94 necro robes in my story, not including their leader’s robes). I also reached level 41 and have all my stats at 100 other than luck. Grinding skills isn’t going to be fun.

“No zombie waifu, we take your lifeu.”  
“LOL, try it nerds.”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
My favorite thing to do is pick as many evil side objects/do as many evil things as possible while picking all the good main story stuff.

“Well, my king, the hero saved that entire village with the power of friendship…then he burned down the orphanage, dug up the graveyard, and assassinated the town guard captain.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide