Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Meanlucario
that’s not how it works, tech bros are the ones who push for more graphics, stop trying to pin things on the wrong place, PC gamers throwing a tantrum because consoles overtook them caused the graphics obsessions to grow because the other option was pushing being the best platform for RTS games, which didn’t sound cool, so it became “we have the best graphics!” and thus was absolute garbage like Crysis born to appease these people who demanded resolutions draw distances and frame rates in place of quality,
Oh right right.
We blame the PC Gaming Tech bros, Corporations, and Western Gamers.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
Got myself an MMO mouse. It was about time really. After so many years on FFXIV and having 3 hotbars worth of abilities being pressed with a single hand on 1 through = while holding Ctrl or Shift… having said combos as macro to the 12 side buttons on the mouse will make things a lot better.
Background Pony #B80D
Are there unlockables in Mario Party Superstars for playing online? Or can I get all rewards offline too?
Background Pony #A21E
I’ve heard of people playing Super Mario World without getting any of the Switches. It’s kinda like the game’s Hard Mode.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

One of the things that aged so poorly about ME2 is how almost all the power increases feel boring and incremental, the slow weapon progress due to how few weapons there are even with the DLCs, the powers taking forever to level up including the fact you can end up going multiple level ups in a row without being able to upgrade one, 3’s gameplay in all these departments felt better even with the massive nerfs to many weapons, though as with most things Andromeda did it best,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

One of the things that aged so poorly about ME2 is how almost all the power increases feel boring and incremental, the slow weapon progress due to how few weapons there are even with the DLCs, the powers taking forever to level up including the fact you can end up going multiple level ups in a row without being able to upgrade one, 3’s gameplay in all these departments felt better even with the massive nerfs to many weapons, though as with most things Andromeda did it best,
Background Pony #B80D
Actually, I think I’ll move my streaming to Fridays, just like how Glove & Boots used to do before their cancellation.
Background Pony #B80D
@Lord WyrmSpawN
If it weren’t for YouTube and their algorithm and YouTube Kids…oh, what’s the use, I can’t go back in time to change anything. I didn’t even know they existed until mid-2017 (through their “Top Ten Ghostbusters Reboots” video).
Thanotos Omega

another major issue with ME2 is the tedium of the game as a whole it’s a midquel now and doesn’t hold up well in that regard, as it feel very much like it’s a floundering waste of time especially most of the crew given how badly the ME2 companions fair in 3, so ll the forced conversations with them and the loyalty quests ect fee like so much nonsense, a true display of why rpgs do not work well in this kind of direct sequels set up,
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Since today’s Martin Luther King Jr Day, I ought to remind you of that time where David Cage made one of the most tone-deaf parallels I’ve ever seen in a story, let alone a video game.
Oh yeah, you know EXACTLY where I’m talking about.
Background Pony #B80D
Today’s trophy: LEGO DC Super-Villains (PS4)
Condition: Take a selfie with Joker and Batman in the same party.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide