Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Here’s a review on Metacritic giving Xenoblade 3 a 0-100.
Haven’t played it yet. It’s probably at least ok. I played Xenoblade 1 and I thought it was just very boring and generic. It sucked but I was very very very exited for it, so I was disappointed. Then I played Xenoblade 2 and it was the most amazing game. Pyra is beautiful and she was my favorite char!!!! I saw the trailers for this game and I’m sad that it looks like there will not be as much of my lovely Pyra in this game. Guess I’ll see when I play it!
A. if you haven’t played the game then don’t do a review of it.
Background Pony #6F1D
Lets return to the good old days and Make kids killable in videogames again.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario
I’ll admit, I didn’t beat that one either, but that was more because of technical issues rather than because I didn’t like the story. There ‘was’ an issue with story-related quests though- you had to meet certain criteria before you could start each one, I believe. I don’t remember if it was having to be at a certain level, or having to complete certain sidequests, but I do know you couldn’t just roll through multiple back to back, which did sort of slow things down.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Now that I’ve unlocked “disable dialogue”, I’m going to go back and complete these challenges without any distractions.
  • Chapter 11: Clear this chapter within 9 minutes.
  • Chapter 12: Clear this chapter within 11 minutes.
  • Chapter 13: Clear this chapter within 13 minutes.
  • Chapter 14: Clear this chapter within 10 minutes.
  • Chapter 15: Clear this chapter within 10 minutes.
  • Chapter 16: Clear this chapter within 11 minutes.
  • Chapter 19: Clear this chapter within 17 minutes.
  • Chapter 19: Clear this chapter within 25 minutes.
  • Chapter 20: Clear this chapter within 8 minutes.
  • Chapter 21: Clear this chapter within 14 minutes.
  • Chapter 23: Clear this chapter within 11 minutes.
  • Chapter 24: Clear this chapter within 11 minutes.
  • Find the Aquarius Zodiac Chamber and take its treasure.
  • Find the Aries Zodiac Chamber and take its treasure.
  • Find the Capricorn Zodiac Chamber and take its treasure.
  • Find the Libra Zodiac Chamber and take its treasure.
  • Find the Scorpio Zodiac Chamber and take its treasure.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@4Town Fan
Save your feathers for these challenges
“get 10 streetpass gem trade”
“get 30 streetpass gem trade”
“get 3000 hearts by grinding up streetpass gem”
“clear boss rush hard mode”
“200 multiplayer matches” (If you don’t enjoy it)
-50 far away matches (If you don’t enjoy them)
“Clearing the chapter 19 on a high intensity with a god damn club”
“Chapter 18: Clear this chapter without taking any damage notice how it says you can go as low as 0.0 intensity IT’S THAT ANNOYING’
“get all powers”
I did the last one legitimately and it took ages of multiplayer (Which was fun but still)
To this day I’m still trying to create weapon purely for 9.0 runs and for boss battles on Hard
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My goal is to try to complete as many challenges with my skill without cheating. I’m doing the same in Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Wii U and Ultimate.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Speaking of which, has anyone else finished the “Adventure” board in Ultimate without using any hammers or am I the only universe savior?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Sparx
These are what I finished for Online:
  • Claim 10 smash tags.
  • Complete 50 Quickplay battles.
  • Defeat an opponent with a higher Global Smash Power than you 5 times in Quickplay.
  • Get 3 KOs in a single Quickplay battle.
  • Participate in 10 arena battles.
  • Use at least 10 different fighters in Quickplay.
  • Use at least 30 different fighters in Quickplay.
And here’s what I’m aiming for:
  • Complete 100 Quickplay battles.
  • Complete 200 Quickplay battles.
Also I’m 20 matches away from finishing the “200 Together Mode matches” challenge, I selected level 1 CPUs, put us in the Small Arena, disabled items and set the CPU’s health to 10%, then I just dashed while listening to Disney+ shows in the background.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide