Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Someone finally fricking modded functional ladders in Fallout 4 and everyone in the FO modding community is calling the Mod of The Year lol
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
Been playing Doom. The original Doom. I won’t lie, it’s been a pretty rough ride, and I’m playing on the second lowest difficulty. But I finally gotten up to the Spider Mastermind, and I am genuinely baffled as to how I’m supposed to actually beat this damn thing. Especially since I made the mistake of dying, so now my equipment is limited to the pistol and however many rockets I can pick up from around the arena before I’m inevitably killed.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
@Mikey
Switch.
Eventually just had to go back to an earlier level to replace my equipment. And made sure to save at the start of the level. Managed to beat them, but it still took five goddamn shots from the BFG to do it.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
People kept talking about sacrificing followers in Cult of the Lamb like it was some hard decision you have to make a bunch. I haven’t had to sacrifice any of them. Nor would I, I love my cult. Except that one dissenter who came in. He got sent to the tentacle abyss. But he doesn’t count.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I have a tradition every time I play Clan Skyre in Warhammer Total War.
I blow up the Fey Enchantress’s castle Carcassonne with a doom sphere.
No matter what state my economy is in, no matter how good or bad my campaign is going, I always do it.
Don’t get me wrong, I love Carcassonne, and Bretonia is one of my favorite factions. It’s just so damn satisfying to watch that pretty little castle get leveled by a magical nuclear bomb planted by some ratbois.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide