Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Why doesn’t the TF2 Heavy use one of these?
Yes, its not exactly a Mini-gun but it still packs a punch in its own right without having to rev up while still allowing Heavy to move at the same speed as he would while using a Shotgun.
The gameplay balance/downside is that he’d have to reload it painfully slow every now and then.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Since I already had it, figured I might as well play through Doom 3, the first game in the series I ever played. And for the first time, managed to do it without having to cheat my way through the whole thing.
It was all right. Though playing through it, I can’t help but wonder if id was trying to do something different, or if this was originally an unrelated project that somehow got turned into a Doom game partway through. Because, while it isn’t a bad game, it’s not a very good Doom game.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
So, uh, not going to give any links to it, but…someone has leaked an early version of a certain game everyone has been anxious for.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
So I don’t think we’ll be seeing GTA VI on the shelves anytime soon. Also suggests Rockstar is gonna lose a ton of employees.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
So… GTA 6 got leaked.
I dont mean tiny things like models, few props or simple textures.
Someone literally leak the ENTIRE game on pre-alpha:
And the leaker (and hacker) wants to negotiate with Rockstar about it:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide