Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Skyrim and the last part of Beowulf have a Dragon in common. But that’s it. Since Beowulf dies against the Dragon at the end of his story too. So Dragonborn’s gonna die to a Dragon too.
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve played Tekken 7 recently and I love the series, just like I loved it when I played Tekken 3.
That said, story wise and Tekken 8, I don’t think you’re supposed to root for any of the Mishima family. Heihachi did horrible things, Kazuya did horrible things and Jin became Putin in Tekken 6. They’re anti-heroes.
It’s kinda like Breaking Bad or Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty. You’re not supposed to wish they succeed.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@17James17
So are they going to use the NaughtyDog excuse and say someone hacked them through an old game’s multiplayer and that somehow got them the leaks?
That’s a true Story by the way. Jason Schreier even peddled that excuse.
icicle wicicle 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Apparently the person behind the hack was some 16 year old who also hacked into Uber, Nevidia and Microsoft too (or at least, claiming to be part of the team responsible for hacking them)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide