Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
don’t say slimes don’t say slimes don’t say slimes
Dragon Quest’s slimes are basically that.
Meh, no regrets. Dragon Quest is good.
Y’all should play some Dragon Quest. I hear it’s good.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I think leaks of unfinished games shouldn’t exist because, more often than not, it ruins the game by being exposed to the public by a hacker in a situation where it’s so easy to say “it looks bad/unfinished” and get away with it. You just have to see what happened to Half-Life 2. Valve changed lots of things in Half-Life 2 because of one weirdo thought “wouldn’t be funny if I leak that?”.
I’ve heard there were tons of videos about an old unfinished version of GTA 6. I only watched 2 minutes of one 3 minutes video and that’s it. It wouldn’t be reasonable to judge it while it’s not finished, especially when we consider that we shouldn’t watch this. It’s very different from a demo, a trailer or a teaser, because these were official announcements.
I feel sorry for the developers of GTA 6 and any videogame that was leaked. Imagine you’re working very hard on something for days, weeks, months, years. And then there’s a guy who leaks it and everyone judges you because they watched stuff of an unfinished product you’re working on.
I think the people who leaks this stuff doesn’t care about the other side of game development, the people who intensely work on this type of projects.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Looking at my notes for horror games I made a long time ago, Song of Horror and The Evil Within are also horror games I haven’t finished yet. There’s also the 2005 Call of Cthulhu game, but that one would be too much of an endurance test from what I saw of the Best Friends Play of it and the game’s speedrun.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
Of course it looks unfinished - it IS unfinished. Herp-a-derp.
They probably haven’t even started on the actual graphics of the game; that comes after all the underlying systems at least look like they’re in working order. These models are likely leftover assets from an old project being used as placeholders.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide