Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl

Ruby Weapon weapons got new glowy craftable versions and they look awesome. Thank god I still had plates left over from mount farming.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If Majora’s Mask ever had an achievement system, one of them would be defeating Majora without putting on the Fierce Deity Mask.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Looking up next week’s Starcraft 2 coop mutation, and I get sandwiched between the horror of what it is and these gems talking about it:
Again? We had resurrecting trains just a few weeks ago
This is a sentence that is hilarious out of context
Posted Report
Ring Team
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

A couple of days ago I finished Red Dead Redemption II for the first time.
And it’s one of the greatest videogames I’ve played in last years.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
I just learned out that Limited Run Games is headquartered in North Carolina where it’s illegal to fire someone over political views, which is what they did to the community manager. I smell a lawsuit.
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey
Pretty sure that law will fail on first amendment grounds, also it’s pretty easy to say a PR person’s job is compromised if they are publicly attacking people who make up a huge chunk of your customer base,
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega

@Mikey
Limited run games has a massive LGBT customer base, so yeah having someone who parrots a disproven slander campaign against trans people is indeed just that,
how you manage to stay a mod despite at this point clearly at best willful ignorance of this kind of stuff really makes the booru look bad,
Posted Report
Thanotos Omega

@Mikey
Slander is spoken also it has to be false,
you a moderator who trans people have to rely on to enforce rules fairly are openly supporting a transphobic person, which means no trans person can trust you or the site that you represent to be safe or fair to them,
you would think after the humiliation of the whole claiming “tranny” is not a slur you would try to improve your self to make sure you are up to some kind of standard for that badge,
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Thanotos Omega
I guess you would have to replace most of the mod team then.
Listen, I have nothing against trans people, I do my best to treat them how I expect them to treat me. I’m genderfluid myself. I would appreciate if you would not make baseless assumptions about me.
Also I had nothing to do with that.
phoenixacezero
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Thanotos Omega
Except it wasn’t. I was talking about the fact that when that someone was taking picture and when this was brought up people flipped out more over the fact something else unrelated to it. This is not the first time too. When people were talking Ezra Miller, some people flipped out more over someone using the wrong pronoun than the fact of what he was doing. The spa incident and turn out he was a registered sex offender and was only lying about being trans to get in women changing room and flash his junk. Meanwhile, people who are trans have to point this out to people who want to be heroes, again and again and what do they get…they get harassed, called TERF, get branded as traitors.
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Thanotos Omega
Please chill for a bit. Then make a report of where you consider Mikey to have openly supported a transphobe. Staff is not immune to rules, someone other than Mikey will take a look at this and you can talk with them.
Let’s get back on topic in this thread, mmkay?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide