Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Always baffles me how hostile human survivors in horror games will choose to target the player character even when there’s zombies and other savage creatures charging at them.
Hey pal, I get that you hate me but dedicating that axe swing or magnum bullet for average Joe instead of the horror right behind you ain’t the best call.
Background Pony #0B55
You know that golden Bob-Omb just outside the Glitz Pit?
I read his lines in a Thurston Howell-style accent.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I used to think it was mostly fictional that we would be that inconceivably stupid during a major medical crisis like a zombie apocalypse.
The past 3 years has taught me that if it were to happen, a good 30% of our population would walk out and get bit because they didn’t believe it.
So, survivors deciding to settle personal grudges over actually surviving the grotesque horrors is actually perfectly believable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide