Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

>gets skyrim legendary edition
>goes oonga bunga companions quest
>radiant quests bork
>cant oonga bunga no more
TODD YOU MAKIN ME ANGRY TODD
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
Everyone always talks about becoming a stealth archer build in Skyrim, but I seem to always gravitate toward battle mage.
Heavy armor, a big ax or mace, enchants to make my functionally immune to magic, stuff like that.
It’s nice to know if I run out of mana I can just smash their faces in.
Posted Report
QuasarNova
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

Okay Imma explain just lower the torches, the pitchforks and calm ze kalamities zat is your mammaries
Miranda I picked because she never kissed the ground Shepard walks in and it really like “Dang she actually knows what is like to be put on a pedestal and overcoming odds with perfect scores no matter what”. The bitchy part only made it better, because it gave me a flawed person with genuine negative personality traits, as in, something you can actually call unpleasant, and yet she changes during the course of the game into a better person.
Tali felt way too much like a sister and someone I would walk down the aisle instead of waiting at the altar.
Liara was that first relationship, that against all odds became a genuine friendship afterwards, it did not ended badly or in bad terms, you just moved on and you can tell each other shit you can’t anyone else.
Same deal with Garrus, at first I saw him as the younger brother that has too much heat on his pistons and tries way too hard to reach from point A to point B nad doesn’t know you NEVER START A CAR ON 3RD GEAR DIEGO
Anyways I always felt like mother with him, but I was like, you know what? It’s okay cause I’m a filthy weeb and ain’t no stranger to that shit, who knows maybe that lense will make it even better with Garrus saying mommy to femshep. But then I saw how he gets together with Tali if you never romanced either, so know I feel bad because to me that relationship works.
If it makes you feel better I picked Kaidan as romance then left him on Virmire, then went for Thane because neither Shepard deserves a happy ending beffiting the setting they went for.
Posted Report
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
Aye, everytime I told myself I was gonna do a new run on something else I wound up still going stealth archer. Hell, even on my magic run, I was using the damn conjured bow all the time. :v
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
How tough are these bastards?
They can overpower a human adult with ease so I can imagine that a Bat or Pistol won’t be enough.
You might need a Chainsaw, Long Gun, or Pipe Bomb to effectively take one out.
So I’m seeing them as stronger than a Working Joe:
But not as strong as this guy:
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The glamrock gen of animatronics might outstat Working Joe’s in every way. But thanks to the jank that comes with the gameplay in previous games it’s hard to gauge the capabilities of earlier animatronics. I’d still hand the Working Joe’s the edge though.
Mr. X is smashing through walls and crushing skulls one handed like a grapefruit. He wins.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Fucking hell. The RE4 Remake was sold out at all of my local stores, so I’m having to nab it online.
It’ll be here tomorrow, so I’m hoping I don’t get spoiled on anything until then.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide