Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And anyone wonder why I gone through that? It’s just to show you guys the amount repetitive bullshit that just artificially lengthens the game? Toys For Bob just went overboard with all these collectables.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I thought Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto V was just Los Angeles if it were situated in Florida instead of California.
No, it is Los Angeles, right down to the “gun-store-in-every-fucking-corner” angle.
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’ve seen a meme going around where Ashley Graham is a mouse

I don’t how people come up with this stuff, but I love it.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m taking a quick break… from my break… to ask something REALLY important:
Are there ANY third-party games on Switch that are NOT frustratingly difficult to finish the story or riddled with bugs and glitches? I know you guys want me to play more of them, but so far I’ve only bought Cuphead and that game fell into “frustratingly difficult”. Also I’m only going to pay as much as $20.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Jade Kitsune
Cuphead is basically Dark souls by a jumping platfomer with bosses.
If I want a glitched out game that has me not beat the game it would be Skyrim. There is a bug that stops Alduin from approaching a cutscene.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
Man, I still can’t believe you actually did it. Only someone with a death wish would do that.
Oh… well… fuck me.
Well, the good thing is that, once you fully complete it; you can play the game freely. You can put as many play hours as you want.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide