Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
9/15 deadric prince quests completed. I plan on doing the DLC quests (outside of the Shivering Isles) next. I feel like most of the deadric prince quests are hit or miss, much more than Skyrim’s was.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
What is it about AI-controlled partners in RPGs, and them being absolutely terrible at avoiding enemy attacks that put down an AoE that causes damage?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Got any RPGs that I can play without thinking too much? A lot of RPGs in the market are strategic for some reason and I’m like, I just want to kill stuff and have fun.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Hey guy, I never thought I’d say this and really I would be the last person to do this type of thing, but this guy here just started his twitch channel, and he’s a very close friend to my younger brother.
You don’t have to give any money, the guy just needs to reach 50 followers and he can work it from there and he’s just 6 followers away. Even if you don’t understand the language, just clocking the heart will do.
Thank you in advance, you can go back to your daily activities.

Chale we, no tengo cuenta de Twitch.  
No hay forma de apoyarlo de otra manera?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

There’s a new Gundam VS. game coming for PS4. I’m interested, but last time a lot of Gundams were DLC locked, so slightly cautious.

Although, God Gundam is set along with a bunch.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
Last storyline for Trials of Mana, done. Now, I have to decide which of my three teams will have the honor of taking on the True Final Boss.

As a sidenote, I noticed something on my multiple playthroughs of the game: Angela just kind of… disappears from the story if you don’t take her along as one of your party members.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide