Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I’m downloading Morrowind since I may just drop Oblivion for now to play it instead, since I find it and Skyrim more fun, but I already beat the latter (though I did miss the Ebony Warrior, so I may reinstall it to take care of him some month).
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
One thing I hate about Morrowind is the lack of a quest journal, since I don’t know what I was doing beforehand. Well, I decided to work on the Webspinner quest, outside of the targets who are part of the Morag Tong questline. I decided to help out Ahnassi before continuing, though.

Playing Oblivion and Morrowind makes me realize how much busywork Skyrim cut out like a tumor, for the better.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Finally beat Blaster Master Zero 2.

Great game by Inti Creates. Not gonna spoil anything, but I definitely got some sequel bait, and all I can say is.

Gib.  
full
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I was having a quick look at some of the other Mana games since Trials is still fresh in my mind. And I noticed for Collection, they went with the original Final Fantasy Adventure localization. Just find it interesting since there are at least two releases of the first game (that I know of) which are more faithful to the original.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Speaking of Trials, I’ve come up to what’s possibly the most difficult fight in the game, but it’s difficult for all the wrong reasons.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Sparx  
Oh no, not him. He’s a superboss, who are almost universally BS on principle. I’m actually talking about the fight against Angela to get the Sage Sphere.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
It does have a list of active quests, which is very nice. Still wish it had quest markers, but I’ll live. I also reached 100 personality exactly (so no chance of an overflow resulting in 1 personality) and am closer to having a cat waifu.

Something I don’t miss is the stat bonuses, since they’re base on your non-exp stats, and especially in Oblivion (due to them not counting once you are able to level up), they’re annoying to get right.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega  
I read that Morrowind’s code has an overflow error if you upgrade a stat with bonus points that would result in it going pass 100.

I think that ES6 could go a route where the weapon categories are one-handed swords, two-handed swords, one-handed blunt, two-handed blunt, and the like for skills.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Silent Hill dlc for Dead by Daylight amuses me.

The map is taken from the first game, the killer is from the second, and the survivor is from the third.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Doing well in Morrowind. My cat gf wants me to steal a flamecloak, but I’m going to wait until I get the writ to kill him. I’m going towards Ald Daedroth to get that Webspinner item instead, and grabbed more than a few items, including some other items for that quest.

@Dustcan  
Yep. They know what games people like.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Total Warhammer 2 is getting more DLC? Man, My mods are never gonna update.

I love that warhammer fantasy is getting attention and I’m in no rush for it to end but when the hell is Total warhammer 3 coming out?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide