Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6C95
Does it feel like AVGN’s shtick has gotten old, and newer YouTubers like Caddicarus are doing the “Bad game reviewer” thing better to anyone else? James is still good, but more recent YouTubers have taken his thing, and put their own spins on it, so to me, James’s videos just aren’t that enjoyable anymore.
Background Pony #6C95
I believe there’s a trope about this. It’s called, “Seinfeld is Unfunny”.
Background Pony #6C95
Sorry to triple post, but I remember when AVGN clones were all the rage. Irate Gamer, Armake21, PyramidHead, Silent Rob.
Background Pony #0962
I still haven’t gotten K.K. Slider to visit my island yet. I don’t know how many flowers, trees and items I need strewn around my island to get that 3-star rating.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dustcan  
Other Spider-Man…

“Hey dude! See the new game has a new character?”  
“No, who’s it star?  
OTHER SPIDER-MAN.

Hearing that made me laugh so god damn hard! Not even the game can hide how dollar store he is. This is the biggest problem with this character. Just call him something else! Spider-Man’s clones have more originality and character, and they were clones!

The biggest problem Miles fights is not any super-powered villain or terrorists with a deadly weapon. It’s the identity crisis no one wants to deal with. Just slap a new power on him like Balrog who has lots and lots of powers.
Background Pony #0962
I wrote a story based on “World of Light”. Instead of Kirby, Sonic survives.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Mikey  
It actually didn’t make is much to prior Spider-man movies, and media hyping about something is also not the best way to measure since. . . other movies they’ve been cheering over.

Even an article trying to attack called him a “Very good boy who has never done anything wrong.” Yeah, that’s another problem. He can’t do no wrong. Even Spider-Man did things wrong, one that’s tied to his very character as his strength and weakness. Hearing that, Miles just sounds bland.

He doesn’t have any defining moments in his history that doesn’t relate to Peter. If after ten years you can’t tell me why this character is unique, he’s a boring character” -Just some Guy

I’m just going to guess they’ll be articles about how “Miles is a good start, but misses the mark” since they’ll find something to complain about, like complaining a side story is about the side character.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Miles Morales went the extra miles to solicit the help of an actual cat instead of a woman dressed like a cat.  
Clearly Miles is the superior Spiderman.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide