Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Recently installed portrait mods and sprite mods found in NexusMods in Stardew Valley and it works.  
…  
I am now watching and reading “How to create your own portrait mods in Stardew Valley” tutorials and articles so I can do a very evil, very oppressive stuff to the waifu-able bachelorettes available in town.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Bought Them’s Fightin’ Herds, and started trying it out. I’ve never really played fighting games, but I’m starting to appreciate the zen of just reflexively pulling off the complex inputs for a combo.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

But for a lot of people especially the lads in the FGC (not me I’m a SCRUB), the real fun apparently is when they’re studying the mechanics of every fighter. The infamous FRAME DATA ANALYSIS. Figuring out hitbox range and safe or unsafe on block moves, what anti-air options you got? How to bait someone into a punishable whiff? How to keep your turn or at least reset so nobody has a turn, etc.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Penguin Dragneel  
If Cyborg was racist, he likely would be trying to hide it and look for other reasons to claim to not like him. With that said, Thanotos pulling the “-ist” card to make those who disagree with him look bad is a problem.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The only thing I know about Miles is his dad is a cop and he replaced Peter in the ultimate comics.

I hear miles is the best thing to come out of the ultimate line, but that aint saying much.

In a line that tried to be edgy and muture by frequently featureing heroes killing each other, engaging in murder, incest and sexual assault before finally killing all your favourites for shock value, Bland nice guy miles morales was the one bright spot in a sea of shit.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Miles needs his own super name if he’s co-existing with peter this time rather then replacing him. There’s only one spiderman.

Even the clone changed his name to the scarlet spider when peter cam back.

Also, I wonder how his dad being a cop would be treated in this current climate. I’m pretty Miles takes responsibility so seriously because of his fathers teachings and example. Not sure how that’d play these days with everything being so anti-cop. Theyll probably minimise Mile father as much as possible or retcon his proffession. Maybe not. Hope I’m wrong.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Terminal Red

Peter didn’t like the Scarlet Spider moniker when some journalist randomly gave it to him. Ben Reilly outright hates it when he inherited the title and suit. Kaine loves it though, but he feels he doesn’t live up to the legacy of his brothers.

Peter and Miles recognize the confusion that comes from sharing the same hero name. But Peter believes Miles has earned it, Miles knows Peter is his superior, and more importantly they both are getting a kick out the the villains getting confused. So they roll with it.

And Miles’ dad is a semi-retired SHIELD agent.

Yeah you can see why most adaptations just shortcut many comic plots.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
They/Them if you please, And Dude come on Cyborg has been here for what 6+ years? you know just as well as me that he’s always been racist, sexist, and every kind of LGBTphobic under the sun, just because he’s good at not overtly breaking rules instead trying to taunt others with his constant barrages of bigotry until they snap and get in trouble doesn’t make him not those things, either that or a very devoted long term troll,
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

his dad being a cop would be treated in this current climate.

I’ll tell ya this much.  
Some weren’t too happy about. Some a bit more then others, I’ll leave your imagination to wonder on how they reacted to his passing.

Then again most don’t care about miles. They like the idea of him. If he died an was replaced, no one would care. They can’t even name any supporting character or villain in his comics that don’t sell, only what they presume to be his race. He’s half Proto Rican, half Black. kinda. . . Kinda make those a little racist when they boil down to just his skin tone, but if he wasn’t that shade, would they still defend him or would he just be “Another H’WITE MALE” and write him off?

Most would probably agree he’s boring at that point. After Ten years and he sticks on to Spider-man, he needed him and others Spider-men, on a anime girl in a mech for his Breakout silver screen performance to help carry the movie. It wasn’t a solo one.

And now in hid game, he needs to swing around with a cat to help him stand out. (That costume sucks by the way)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide