Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, the 2010s was not a good decade for Sonic because of one major thing holding the franchise back, people using Sonic 06 as a fear tactic.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Goku Black  
PC users have been spied on for decades for all we know.

@NitroFury  
You know, the 2010s was not a good decade for Sonic because of one major thing holding the franchise back, people using Sonic 06 as a fear tactic.

As a Sonic fan, that annoys me, because that game is so old now, (and we’ve had good games sense like “Sonic Mania,” I enjoyed “Sonic Forces” regardless of it’s flaws, and even the Mobile Sonic games are enjoyable) it’d be like demonizing Zelda for the CDI games, Metroid for “Other M,” or Mario for “Mario’s Fundamentals,” or something.

Also, it seems “SB: Rise of Lyric” has become more regarded as the “worst” Sonic game in recent times. (But the TV show was amusing.) Many seem to prefer ’06 over it.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
it doesn’t, your using their network to do the chatting, so they have a right to moderate it and determine the conditions on which you use it, that is literally the same argument as saying derpi mods shouldn’t be able to react to someone attacking a user in DMs if they report it or share a screen shot of it,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I have encountered the DS2 Elite Advanced Suit glitch where it’s schematics wouldn’t appeared. Joy. Looking for a mod to fix that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

The best suit and the vintage suit are the 2 you don’t want to bork.

Any others not showing up you can live with. It’ll make things harder, sure, but you can still go on as usual without them. The Elite Advanced is the best in the game so of course you want it. The vintage is square in the middle, but it giving a 10% discount in the store is what really gives it purpose.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
I’ve gotten them all up until now, and apparently this bug was fixed in the patch, but for some reason it didn’t seem to work. I’m going to try to load some saves and uninstall/install to see if those fixes it.
Background Pony #6C95
I think any chance of Nintendo supporting competitive Smash slammed shut after July.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide