Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
Well, when I looked it showed things from recent.

Looking with just “grey” showed more (oddly enough) though, it does make sense to have if you have something like Drow, although I’m guessing they’re not very popular. Probably due to looking like the Undead and evil. Players like the Lively, Rough and rugged Dwarf with a THICK accent.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Me and my brother played Puyo Puyo Tetris with my dad yesterday.

Let it be known that I do not hold back on Tetris.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I’ll need to play with my Pally some more but so far in the prepatch it’s not that much better than BFA’s. Maybe I need to play it at 60. I like that Wake of Ashes is baseline now, as is Word of Glory and Hammer of the Righteous. It definitely has more uptime but I still need time to test it.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

full

Getting upset about skin colors in video games is extremely stupid. So stupid that you forget anyway, that red is the only true skin color in the fantasy genre. Nah, just kidding. ;-D

But yeah, video games need more Red Orcs. And Red Martians. ;-)
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

meanwhile I still can’t make my MC to be a hijabi lass.

No no. This isnt about “being able to play as yourself irl in fantasy world” no.

It’s about that Male Fantasy bullshit.

I thought vidya games appeal to Male Fantasy? WELL. My male fantasy has not been appealed to, by 99% of the games I play, and I’m counting eroge.

Give me my Male Fantasy! It’s the only reason I play vidya games Aaaaaaa!!!1!1one
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I Steam downloads slow for anyone else? I usually get like 2.5 mbs on average but for the last 2 downloads struggle to break 1 mbs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide