Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Pretty interesting how the original try being more realistic than the remake does
full
And that’s probably why the remake looks so much better
I honestly forgot about the remake until I saw a video by Francisco Furioso on it yesterday. Not sure how I feel about the stylisation, but will give the remake a shake, since I’m a massive fan of the original two DaH games.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

So there’s a trailer for the Battletoads game and it’s….

. . . .

The only thing is

full

That leaked pic of the Dark Queen was accurate.

WHY IN GOD’S NAME ARE THEY TEAMING UP WITH HER!?

WHY!?
Background Pony #7181
@Cyborg_pony  
The trailer made it sound like she’s tricking them into thinking someone else is the villain (Neo Cortex on Crash 2, Dr. Wily in most of the Mega Man games).

I see they gave her a new chaster design. Because showing even a hint of boobs = you are a horrible creature that shouldn’t even be considered human if you have them.
Cyborg_pony

@Background Pony #7181  
Yeah, I know. Which is a stupid and lazy plot point. I now exactlly how this plays out. They could do it better by not having the Queen involved directly.

The only way, I could see this working is if Zitz was untrusting being he is the smart one of the group, but the trailer makes them out to be desperate for popularity.

@Scrabbleman  
Yes, Rash(Cool quick guy) Zitz(The smart mechanical leader) Pimp(Big bruiser)
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Meanlucario  
I didn’t like dual wielding in Skyrim. You couldn’t parry and the attacks felt like you were just flailing at enemies until they fell over.

I hope TES 6 keeps the improvements to blocking that Skyrim made. For the first time in the series, a shield was really useful.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
Looks like they turned it into a Cartoon Network show.

And the Dark Queen pretty much lost her whole “evil is sexy” aspect.  
I understand it’s annoying when they make an unsexy character more “sexy,” but it’s also annoying when they do the opposite with a character that was supposed to be “good looking” in the first place, as well. (Though, I do think people overreacted over Tifa in FF7, considering she’s still very fan-servicey.)

Now I’m normally fine with new or cartoonier graphic styles, (Heck, I wasn’t bothered by “Pony Life” like almost every other brony was at first) but it does kinda bug me that it looks like they’re “toning the series down” for kiddies, as well as the more P.C. modern audiences, and modern trends.

@Background Pony #7181  
Yeah, of course the male toads are allowed to have huge muscles, and pecs, not wear clothes, and such.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
the animated parts from the trailer do kinda reminds me a bit of rise of the Ninja turtles. And I’m pretty sure they accidentally play clips from the upcoming shows that’s probably working on as they felt More like clips from TV episode then cutscenes
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
The new Fairy Tail game is pretty good. It’s no Final Fantasy 7 or Persona 5, but it’s really fun going through the story, taking on requests, and ####ing up butt Fairy Tail style.

(Yes, that was a reference to the bloopers)
Cyborg_pony

@Beau Skunky  
They don’t like the evil seductress. Mostly because a lot of them would fall for that type of woman and do her bidding.

If she was a Jessica Rabbit bombshell, I could see her using that to her advantage, but… No. It just feels like a modern cartoon where the “heroes” are too stupid or don’t care they’re going to be double crossed.

@OldMangyMutt  
Me either, it seems like non-Battletoads games where they make cameos get them right far better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide