Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@northern haste
No, it’s because the people hating on it were older then the fans of it and the fans grew up and started pointing out how fucking stupid the haters were, it’s cyclical in fandoms, older jerkbags shit on the new things and bully the fans of it, only to be shut out once the fans grow up and realize how fucking dumb the older fans were,
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Goku Black
@igotnopicks
That’s no excuse for a company as big and wealthy as Nintendo. Need I remind you that NSO has been paid since September 2018 and it’s still not a functional service. Don’t give me “it just launched”.
Thanotos Omega

@Mikey
Game pass is like 120$ a year but also gets you basically the entire library of Bethesda, Obsidian, Arkane, Rare, id, Microsoft Game Studios, and tons of others, many on day 1, and you also get a few little perks here and there, for 50% more you get gold which in addition to giving online access comes with free games every month, all on a solid network with native voice chat, Nintendo has no excuses for this kind of stuff,
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
There’s also the fact that Nintendo is the kind of company that makes their legacy games perform in top form most of the time(barring some isolated cases like Majora’s Mask on the Zelda collection), not a good look at all
Thanotos Omega

@Mikey
And that’s not even getting into the stuff like not updating games to save properly ect,
Nintendo could be raking in cash hand over fist by doing decent rereleases of the Nes-64 era games and putting them all on a subscription service that also covers your online access, but their weird fixation on creating artificial scarcity prevents this,
Thanotos Omega

@Ring Team
I mean if i recall 2 and 3 both start with fast travel unlocked and that’s my huge gripe with 1, but i need to be able to try it because even if the game goes on a super low price sale at like 20$ it’s still to high of a risk to spend that much for me,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide