Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Skyrim and the last part of Beowulf have a Dragon in common. But that’s it. Since Beowulf dies against the Dragon at the end of his story too. So Dragonborn’s gonna die to a Dragon too.
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I’ve played Tekken 7 recently and I love the series, just like I loved it when I played Tekken 3.
That said, story wise and Tekken 8, I don’t think you’re supposed to root for any of the Mishima family. Heihachi did horrible things, Kazuya did horrible things and Jin became Putin in Tekken 6. They’re anti-heroes.
It’s kinda like Breaking Bad or Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty. You’re not supposed to wish they succeed.
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@17James17
So are they going to use the NaughtyDog excuse and say someone hacked them through an old game’s multiplayer and that somehow got them the leaks?
That’s a true Story by the way. Jason Schreier even peddled that excuse.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Apparently the person behind the hack was some 16 year old who also hacked into Uber, Nevidia and Microsoft too (or at least, claiming to be part of the team responsible for hacking them)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide