Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Me waking up in the morning, checking my Twitter feed, seeing “Diddy Kong” under Nintendo’s tweet and getting excited over Diddy Kong Racing on N64 Switch… turns out in my sleepy haze I didn’t notice that they’re talking about Diddy Kong being added to that new soccer game.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kiryu-Chan
Mate, I’ve been wanting to nab Fire Emblem: Three Houses for a couple years now, but I’m still not entirely sold on paying full price for a game that’s been out for 3 years.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’ve actually been playing a good amount of Saints Row 2 lately (thanks to it being available on Xbox Live Gold), and it’s a lot of fun.
There are some aspects that feel dated (not really big on way they handled aiming your guns), but it’s definitely a game that you can sit down and just have fun with.
Oh, and I’ve also (finally) started playing the Final Fantasy VII Remake as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide