Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@phoenixacezero
When it was announced that SnS wasn’t going to have every pokemon’s data in the game, the graphics was one of their reasons for it. It’s on them for using graphics as an excuse for not including every mon in the games going forward.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I get the graphics and performance is important, but is there really no critique for the story or new mon selection?
Those are my deciding factors and they seem to have fallen by the wayside.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Gameplay wise, I’ve heard many people say it’s the best the series has been in a long time.
Personally, I’ll have to play it myself to see what it’s like. All I know is that it’s the first time I’ve actually wanted to play a new Pokemon game since Sun and Moon.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
There are some getting refunds from Nintendo over Scarlet and Violet, which makes it sounds like its unplayable. If that’s the case, how come I manage to beat the game in like what 3 or 4 days since its launch?
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury
Maybe you just have a higher tolerance for games in bad shape. A game doesn’t need to be unplayable to be refunded, just so bad it’s not worth buying, especially at $60.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And with Scarlet and Violet sales sold 10 Million copies, despite the very distracting bugs and annoying glitches; it kinda proves that hurting TPCi, GameFreak, and Nintendo is impossible. Compare to other games before this like Sonic 06 from SEGA, Fallout 76 from Bethsda, and Cyberpunk 2077 from CD Projekt Red.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Picked up the Spyro reignited trilogy. I have to say, I genuinely don’t remember having this much difficulty with one of the bosses for the second game. Granted, that’s mainly because I don’t remember the boss at all, but my struggle is genuinely starting to make me question my competence.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
OK, I can understand the boss stealing items that are on a battlefield and either using them against you, or just destroying them so that you can’t use them. But the boss being able to steal recovery items to replenish their own health?
Fuck you, Insomniac. That is low.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide