Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@LightningBolt
Again, it seems that Nintendo America agrees that it’s bad even with that and just cut it out. It’s almost like most people care about if lolicon/shotacon is in their games, and NA didn’t want it to harm releases of a popular game.
@Mikey
And most people don’t like it when their fiction shows older-teens/young adults hooking up with under-age characters as a good thing.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
And NA to just remove it to avoid unnecessary baggage. They released games with it before, just don’t want to burden a popular franchise with it. It’s almost like companies don’t want to lose audience over something that minor.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
And yet they kept it, just in the reverse direction which you seem to ignore for convenience sake. As the main character is a minor romancing older people.
The only people that would cause outrage over this are offended by everything anyways and if everything bends to their will they will find new things to be offended by, because its not about the thing they complain about, its all about the outrage itself, virtue signaling, exerting control over media and what other people are allowed to consume regardless how harmless it is.
At most if they have an issue with it then they should get a higher age rating in the west and be done with it. But this constant pandering to the most offended is tiresome.
EDIT: Just to give another example of nonsense like this: Lyn from Fire Emblem has been aged up by 3 years from 15 to 18 and 16 to 19 for the western release. The character stays exactly the same, but an arbitrary number has been changed and regardless of that arbitrary number i go “UwU take me away on your horse my lovely country girl from the plaines.”
But going by the logic that goes around here: Are people that played it in the west and like her suddenly gonna forfeit her waifu status because she is actually 15/16 just to satisfy arbitrary believes that it matters what age a fictional character is?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
I’m not going to dive into this whataboutism. I just want to move on and enjoy games. It’s why I tried to change the topic bring up Deep Rock.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I am free to comment on your comment and you are free to ignore mine and move on.
@Thanotos Omega
It’s hardly derailment when its relevant to the topic of changing games from one region to another as its discussion about the reason why some people think its necessary and other think its complete bollocks.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Moving away from Fire Emblem.
I made a lot of progress in Fallout, got the water chip, killed Set, and the Necropolis mutants, and now I’m gonna level some, and see if I can’t get the hardened power armor and the heavy Plasma Rifle before taking on the Military Base.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide