Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
Forspoken imo is released fifteen years too late. It’s got that cult classic potential with the “Good GOD who wrote the script” cringe dialogues to the decently fun gameplay and empty, brown-tinted landscape like something you’d find in modern shooters of the last decade and earlier.
If I was a 14yo recluse who still uncritically finds joy in terrible games, I might actually enjoy Forspoken. I mean it.
at least, based on the gameplay I see anyway.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I mean, I would hope so.
There’s no point in being a wizard, mage, warlock, or any other spellcaster if you’re not allowed to go mad with power and painfully murder all who oppose you.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

“Son. With great magic comes great responsibility”
Uncle Benjamin Doverbottom
“I’ve missed the part where that’s my problem”
Peter Webberhead
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@phoenixacezero
might be bosses at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do become bosses tho. Twins in fiction are either fun side characters or sinister main characters that you will have to fight for some reason.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@igotnopicks
I genuinely side with the Metascore on that specific game.
User Scores are half the time clouded by memes and their experiences around the game rather than of the game itself.
Forspoken is NOT a sub 3/10 game. It’s a decent, competent meh game that otherwise woulda slipped past through a lotta people’s radar only to discover them through sales or some niche content creator.
I’m being for real–if NOBODY be hyping Forspoken up and let it just release with no expectations behind it, you’ll probably find it a game with extra cringe dialogue but an overall serviceable combo-chain speedy spectacle fighter.
Posted Report
Background Pony #EB5A
What if the reason video game movies are half-decent now is because now movies are being made by the generation that actually grew up playing video games?
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

So the Dead Space Remake fares better than Protocol du Callisto it seems.
Now that everyone’s worries are put to rest…
would somebody mod Dead Space 2008 Nicole into Dead Space Remake please. Maybe I eventually will be okay with grandma Nicole, but initially I’m just so not motivated.
One of the main reason why I put up with the scares and the tension of survival horror games isn’t to survive or discover lore or finish the game for the sake of finishing. It’s because the game is dangling a cute girl just out of reach. Same with Dead Space 2. Ellie was really cute, and I’d slay an entire space station’s worth of alien zombies to get where she’s at.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide