Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@igotnopicks
I genuinely side with the Metascore on that specific game.
User Scores are half the time clouded by memes and their experiences around the game rather than of the game itself.
Forspoken is NOT a sub 3/10 game. It’s a decent, competent meh game that otherwise woulda slipped past through a lotta people’s radar only to discover them through sales or some niche content creator.
I’m being for real–if NOBODY be hyping Forspoken up and let it just release with no expectations behind it, you’ll probably find it a game with extra cringe dialogue but an overall serviceable combo-chain speedy spectacle fighter.
So basically if trailer was different and didn’t have any of the dialogue that made it a meme.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ayo a Sankaku Complex article really?! That place only does hot take articles that usually boils down to:
West bad for taking away our fictional character tiddies.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@phoenixacezero
Yeah.
Totally. A different trailer woulda helped.
The game is both tone deaf and trying too hard to appeal to a, dare I say it, “modern western audience.”
No joke? Watching a Japanese Vtuber play it dubbed in japanese made a lot of the cringe scenes so much more tolerable.
Mostly because I don’t understand any of what’s being said, and also because it’s japanese so I pretend I’m watching an anime.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
I mean, if they are being honest about the changes, than a more reliable news site would also have them. And that sounds like a neckbeard weeb website (the type that worships their idea of Japan and ignore the reality of it’s culture and history).
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
So the only info you have is from a news website that, so far, only you approve of. I’m going to stick with the majority.
That isn’t a good thing, base on the impressions I’m getting. And I’m pretty sure the Derpibooru knockoffs are where the neckbeards are.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
So? People can disapprove of it all day. So by all means stick with the majority. I care about the content of article which shows further censorship in Fire Emblem Engage: turning more romantic elements into platonic ones, because questionable (assuming retarded) reasons.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
It’s a japanophile neckbeard weeb website that has a hard-on for white women and anime women, while simultaneously hating woke or anything that’s preventing them from enjoying tiddies, underage or not.
But. I would be hypocrite if I told you I hate that website.
I too, like amnime tiddies, and I would sometimes visit the site to see what’s new in anime depravity.
But goddamnit their articles and hot takes are dog shit wrapped in cat shit. The comments aren’t better, either.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
A disgusting website that throws tantrums over left-leaning individuals within nerd culture and the properties that they handle.
You remember One Angry Gamer? They’re basically a slightly less outwardly awful version of it.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
They got the pictures right there, many people could easily say “those translations are wrong”. Its not like hearsay where you have to have blind trust. Its right there so whoever wrote the article would shoot himself in the foot if he just made everything up. And Fire Emblem is a series that has been plagued with censorship for a long time now, so it’s not surprising (though still sad) that they did it again.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide