Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Well I decided to get Deep Rock Galactic since it was still $10 and everyone I know has been playing it.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Mikey
I’ve had it for a while and haven’t played much, but always struck me as one of those Games For Friends.
Though I do like they give you a dedicated, useful, and most importantly, upgradeable solo companion.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Evidently “Super Mario Sunshine” was so bad that in an interview for Splatoon, Iwata admitted that they forgot about it when they discussed the inking mechanic, which was originally meant to be used in Sunshine in addition to water but couldn’t implement it.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
Just finished it myself and I loved it. No complaints from me. About to play new game plus.
I really wish Calisto protocol had played and performed this good if only to encourage new Ip’s.
But you know companies will learn the wrong lesson.
On another note all the anti-capitalist graffiti on the walls is hilarious. Even during an outbreak of sci-fi space aids, space redditors are gonna be leavin antiwork posts.
Background Pony #6F1D
@Seiken
I lean further to the right then a one legged unicyclist and you’re full of shit. The game is gorier then ever and an extreme content warning is common in horror games going all the way back to PS1 days.
I finished the original a dozen times and this game does it justice.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #6F1D
More like it shows that people here cannot deal with another person’s opinion unless its overtly praising something and start insulting people.
Also this has nothing to do with right or left, but with a bunch of completely unnecessary and bad changes. And trigger warnings were always stupid unless its a epilepsy warning.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
Or they hate misinformation being spread. I’ll take the word of people who actually played the remake over your news sites who want to generate drama for clicks.
And trigger warnings are a good thing. PTSD is a thing that people suffer from, and they shouldn’t have it triggered needlessly because “the libs” encourages them.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Mikey
i don’t know, i just adapt to the way people are here so we are on a level playing field.
@Meanlucario
yeah your take on “misinformation” is something you don’t like and some people told me that site that i didn’t know about is bad so i assume them to spread misinformation. Kindly its a shit take.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
don’t tell me about reasoning with, you said people would fake screenshots with japanese text just to create drama… like holy cow. Yeah please evidence for that if you so sure about that.
Dead Space Remake looks like shit, save yourself some money and play the original. You can thank me later. If you don’t like that opinion i don’t care.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
I said could, and that was because you were relying on one sketchy site to justify your outrage. I was telling you to provide more reliable news sites due to the questionable nature of the only site you provided.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
You can say you don’t like it. Just be aware that people will listen to people who actually play it over those who only read clickbait articles on the game, since their experience is a tad more reliable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide