Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Mikey
Another article there (about Fire Emblem) says this:
Many commenters suggested that Nintendo was afraid to use the word “gender” as it is a “controversial” word amongst the mentally ill that permeate the West, as they’re of the notion that there are more than two.
Does that seem right-wing or is it just me?
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
The original Dead Space still holds up really well. I’d still say play that game as well as the remake.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
Seeing as it’s the people who actually played the game saying it’s good, I’m going to say that you eyes were mislead or your love of “anti-woke” news sites have tainted your mind.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Meanlucario
I don’t need current day politics in any way in remakes or in any games. I play them to escape reality, not to affirm or being reminded of that reality. I want them touched up graphically with MAYBE some quality of life features. Like being able to skip a cutscene which they didn’t even implement in this one.
That i want my games as the original creator intended and not screwed up by the “Localization” team is also sooo terrible. I don’t want games to be changed to fit my view either, if a game had shit takes to begin with i wouldn’t want it to be changed to fit my narrative either, i just wouldn’t play them.
Lastly, you know me as much as i know you: not at all.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Seiken
Sorry kiddo, but your actions speak volumes. And as far as I’ve seen, there has been nothing “political” about the Dead Space remake. Can someone who play this game explain what Seiken is referring to, if anything like that is actually in the game?
Posted Report
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Seiken
I said could, and that was because you were relying on one sketchy site to justify your outrage. I was telling you to provide more reliable news sites due to the questionable nature of the only site you provided.
Oh really? Well in that case, please share with Seiken (and the rest of us) an article from one of those “reliable news sites” that has absolutely no political extremities/bias whatsoever.
waits patiently
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
@Meanlucario
Meh, a few minor characters got race and gender swapped (poor Johnston) and Kendra quips about having a girlfriend but that’s it. Surface level easily ignored shit.
There’s a few anti-capitalist screeds graffiti’d on the walls but that just means there’s a good chance that some of the necromorphs I’m dismembering were redditors which makes me happy.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
Sometimes the entertainment you like may have a few things in it you may disagree with politically. Who cares. The wire is one of my favourite shows ever and it turned into a complete fantasy towards the end concerning the consequences of legalising drugs.
People who live and breathe politics will see it everywhere and never enjoy a fucking thing.
Reminds me of the people who don’t like the original ghost busters movie because it’s about 3 straight white dudes starting a successful business together.
‘Capitalism!’ They screech. Meanwhile everyone else is enjoying one of the greatest movies ever made starring talented actors at the top of their game.
phoenixacezero
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario
Unfair work treatment, manipulating employees, slandering them, heads of company bribing their way to get fake ESG scores, doing small changes and saying it progressive to hide something dark such child slavery.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
@phoenixacezero
Sounds like corporatism and government to me. The term Capitalism was a pejorative invented by Marx to denigrate the willing exchange of goods and services between consenting adults.you know, the way normal people and society has functioned for millennia. Because he was a bum.
But anyway. How bout dem games huh? Let’s talk about something less contentious like hog warts legac-oh. Right.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
If you’re in Slytherin in the next Harry Potter game, does the game let you play a racist? I mean, that was their whole gimmick in the movies.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
@Meanlucario
Well, they don’t like muggles due to both the way wizards were hunted in the Middle Ages and believing themselves superior due to having magic in their blood. They believe they shouldn’t hide from muggles but rule them.
Ethnicity and skin colour was never an issue with them. Calling them racists is an easy but lazy comparison to make in my opinion. They’re more like wannabe ubermenches.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Seiken
My man, them early skeptics kinda turn 180 after knowing that, the Remake is, actually worthy of the Dead Space franchise.
Nah. It’s a good overall action horror experience. Some ppl just get hung up on the details, tbh.
Also, it objectively doesn’t look like shit.
This is coming from a Dead Space fan, who regularly tells ppl even not remotely into horror to try out Dead Space.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide