Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #6F1D
@Meanlucario
I could call someone a blue blood but that don’t mean I’m sucking his dick cause he’s rich.
Magic is in the blood. So insulting someone’s bloodline makes sense as an insult if they can’t do magic. Might be a classism thing too.
Voldermorts relatives were convinced they were practically nobility despite living in squalor just because they could trace their bloodline back to Salazar slytherin.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
On another note all the anti-capitalist graffiti on the walls is hilarious. Even during an outbreak of sci-fi space aids, space redditors are gonna be leavin antiwork posts.
I mean, according to the backstory they’re not exactly wrong.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Obviously mudblood is the sub for the “dirty” others.
You defo need some kinda race/origin/genetic based discrimination in a fantasy setting.
Like in Mass Effect humans no longer see skin color and race, but you got them other alien races to serve for your racism stories.
Also what is an ubermensch if not racist. Literally ubermensch, someone above the average Mensch, which is a category of class if not race.
Background Pony #6F1D
@Kiryu-Chan
Seeing that made me dread playing the game when I was a kid. Great way to build up the tension before the game even started.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #6F1D
…You never seen the movies, have you? Slytherin are all about “sucking their dick” as you said (to the point where the entire wing is in lockdown in the final movie because they wanted to side with Noseless). And again, they treat themselves like the superior race in the movies and use mudblood as an insult.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
@Meanlucario
I stopped watching after prisoner of Azkaban. Didn’t like the new Dumbledore and the lack of peeves the poltergeist had me frothing with rage.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6F1D
@tehwatever
A mutant registry is completely reasonable. If We put people who can’t dress themselves in government programs, I’d at least like to know if the guy who can microwave my insides and walk through walls is my neighbour.
I just don’t see wizards and mutants as a race issue.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Seiken
My man, them early skeptics kinda turn 180 after knowing that, the Remake is, actually worthy of the Dead Space franchise.
Which makes Callisto all the more sad.
It’s fine, but is clearly an inferior experience trying to ape Dead Space. But Callisto was all:
While Dead Space R came out a couple months later, slapped it’s manhood on the table, and was all:
Background Pony #6F1D
@Dustcan
And the execs are gonna go “clearly Callisto protocol failed because it wasn’t a remake! No new IP’s, Fund nothing but remakes for the next decade! Optimisation? Gameplay? Scary monsters? What are those?”
Background Pony #6F1D
@tehwatever
Believeing yourself Above the average man and holding to no laws or values but your own. Not necessarily racist but definitely not going to make you popular
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #6F1D
You know what ppl in fascist Spain (back then) used to call ppl of other races?
Subhumano. Or the untermensch.
Untermensch is a racist term obviously.
So…would the ubermensch, see the regular mensch as untermensch because they’re no longer on his level? If yes, and we’ve established that untermensch is a rassist term…would that make the ubermensch, rassist?
Who knows.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Either way, fictional works including video games with social commentaries in it, NEED racism stories.
So they need a sub or a stand in for it. May not be actually racist but discriminatory regardless.
As long as ppl can see it as racism, it’s doing its job.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #6F1D
I don’t mind remakes for days. There are so many classics that the OGs want to show the next generation of gamers, but these games are just not accessible to them, because of their taste or whatever.
I’m personally still waiting for my Timsplitters Future Perfect Remake.
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario
You can just say hate, considering they were all the same race(I think).
Persecution on ideological lines doesn’t have to be rational, particularly when it’s tyrannical.
It does not have to be racism, racism is not the only form of hate that exists.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide