Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@neutralgrey
SWAT is certainly a tense game that’ll make ya sweat in certain situation but that mission, (alongside a later one), really makes you start to get super paranoid much more than usual.
Kanye West
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@NitroFury
Not feeling anything about this game. I wonder how much staying power it’ll have.
They should remake Twinsanity. If anything needs one that one does especially considering all the cut content and unfinished feeling the game had due to that cut/unfinished content.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
After putting off the ending to FF 15 to play through the various bonus episode content, I’m now putting off FF 15’s ending to play through the FF 15 multiplayer. Just so my multiplayer character can join the battle in the last chapter of FF 15’s single player.
Sure why not.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide