Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Dew Mewsley
I got a few recommendations, probably some that are pretty out there too.
LA Noire is a great mystery game with an amazing albeit very bleak and depressing story. Solving the mysteries relies on the player to remember evidence so a lot of thinking goes into the game.
Xcom is a great strategy game where you take control of Earth’s only line of defense against alien invaders. It’s both a turn based strategy game and a base management simulator. It requires a lot of careful planning.
The Dishonored series is a great hybrid between RPG and Stealth game. All set in an amazing but creepy world that can best be described as a fantasy Victorian era.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m on the eShop, and of course the only things available are all the stuff I already bought and/or downloaded in the past, the only thing left is “Nintendo Selects”, and even though NONE of what’s displayed is available for the rest of eternity, I own physical versions of the following games:
  1. Super Mario 3D Land
  2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  4. Kirby Triple Deluxe
  5. Tomodachi Life
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
After finishing the Salem singularity and finally clearing the Epic of Remnant section of Fate/Grand Order, I got around to doing the prologue for Cosmos in the Lostbelt last night.
I… was not ready for any of what happened…
Background Pony #0B55
There’s something pure about Nintendo keeping their consoles focused on games instead of making them all-in-one entertainment devices like Sony and Microsoft.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
If Nintendo ever does consider making Tomodachi Life on Switch, one issue they would have to fix is the fact that there’s no LGBT option for couples.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So far I’m no good at making Miis so after creating one based on one of my OCs, I filled in some more spaces with the “special” Mii codes like Shaq and Shaun White, and all of the Miis that were featured in Super Smash Bros. 4’s Mii Fighter costumes.
In short: Zendaya and Viridi will be gal-pals.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I decided to fight The Big Turtle again now that I can beat him in 10 minutes instead of 90.
Also because I wanted to see a giant naked man punch The Big Turtle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide