Viewing last 25 versions of post by DerpyFast in topic Video Game General

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Just finished the third DD mission.

[spoiler]

||
I took a houndmaster, but I made the mistake of taking one with "Beast Phobe", so I was missing a bunch of attacks. That said, I didn't find it all that difficult. I was never teleported by the White Cell Stalk. Mind you, I did use a guide, but I've heard that this part is notoriously long and difficult.[/sp||

And n
ow I've beaten the finaler] boss.
No reason given
Edited by DerpyFast
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Just finished the third DD mission.

[spoiler]I took a houndmaster, but I made the mistake of taking one with "Beast Phobe", so I was missing a bunch of attacks. That said, I didn't find it all that difficult. I was never teleported by the White Cell Stalk. Mind you, I did use a guide, but I've heard that this part is notoriously long and difficult.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by DerpyFast