VTUber/Hololive Thread [NSFW]

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It’s unfortunately time for some Hololive talents to have chat moderators after this disgusting ending of Mori Calliope’s Rust stream.
Glad she took that decision professionally but it’s really disappointing for the rest that just wanted to watch her.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

A strict number one rule for all these morons in the chat:
Do not tell these streamers what to do and let them do whatever the hell they want because they are the captain of their vessel and they’re all nothing but passengers!
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I like, or even love to participate in live events of VTubers. However, I still can’t cope with the speed in these chats. Without having paid anything yet, of course. It’s just for me: wild ride and focus on what the VTuber says. Everything else is really too confusing.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

In my honest opinion, I think Hololive/Nijisanji/etc. vtubers are the closest thing as we could get to a real life “superheroes hiding their secret identity” type trope. These talents have a signed taboo with the organization they’ve entered to conceal and hide their past or present/secondary identity which is their surface-level channels as best as they could.
Whenever someone in the chat brings up or talk about their secret other persona on their secondary channels or vice-versa, they will usually ignore, pretend to not know who they are, or at rare occasions, they will low-key hint at their agencies’ characters thru some catchphrases or sounds. But usually, if you do that, you will get timed out or banned from chatting at them if you dig too deep.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
What amuses me about the whole thing is that I already know Eily through her participation in BroniesReact. It is, so to speak, for me the transcendence of a former Brony/Pegasister into a literal VTuber. ;-)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
There’s this other Vtuber I watch on TikTok who had this hilariously unhinged cackling while she splatted enemies in Splatoon 3.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I didn’t know the VA of Mikeneko (Indie) and Nazuna (Vshojo) can perform both characters without retiring the other character. Is that even allowed?
I saw her stream as Nazuna the other day and then Mikeneko yesterday.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide