Waifu Thread

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@XxMobianEquinexX  
There’s a Frozen fanfic called “Childish”, Elsa got drunk in one chapter and hilarious shenanigans ensued. (it was written a year before “Frozen Fever”)
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
Have I mentioned how I love characters with a large wardrobe? Well here’s another one.  
I like Brandy for other reasons of course, but what better lead in for this mondo image?  
full
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
Just finished “true pacifist” in Undertale.

full

I’d totally date her…

After calling her “mom,” too XD

Or is -_- a more appropriate smiley for that comment?

In all seriousness, she’s a good deal too old for that kind of relationship, but it doesn’t mean I can’t still love her to pieces like “that kind old grandma down the street” sort of character.

She’s probably what an older Fluttershy would be like, maybe?…

Also, just googling “Toriel,” this made me laugh because internet and too true:

||full ||
drumpowa

@ColdhardSilver  
I knew who Brandy was. I never saw the show beyond promos and I was not interested.

Growing up, these three were the first furry chicks that I thought were cute,cool and/or badass.

full  
Colleen

full  
Callie fuugging Briggs

full  
And Tanya

Now you know I’m old as hell.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sciencepone of Science!
@SeraphimDawn  
AAAAHHHH

You’re not Lemon Zest anymore! First Ghost is no longer Lime and now you’re no longer Lemon!? I’m running out of citrus! The world is falling apart as these things were never meant to happen! Aaaaaahh!

Lol xp
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!
@SeraphimDawn  
Like I should hunt rainbows… And attend the funerals of Rainbows XD

(Hehe, “end” of a Rainbow, get it? OOoooohh. Waaaait a second… THAT “end”… Lol. Then I’d search her hair. Wait, you mean the other end? Okay, I’d ask to see the bottom of her shoes XD)
drumpowa

Happy New Years to all of you and your waifus and husbandos.

And I’m starting off this year right with my number 1.

full

full

full

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide