Waifu Thread

Painfulldarksoul
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MrXemnas1992  
Huh, Winx Club… Good Celestia! How long ago was this show?! … Bloom with Icy were the most waifuable girls in the show, I also shipped them with each other, so that put a dampener on considering either a waifu.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@DarkObsidian  
Mischievous and has a bad girl attitude? Very much like Ryoko. :)

Speaking of which, I was very pleased to learn that Petrea Burchard reprised her role in the English dub of the latest Tenchi series. Many of the other old voice cast members joined her, but sadly, Jennifer Darling didn’t play Ayeka again.  
full

Darling did voice a much more villainous waifu back in 1987’s G.I. Joe: The Movie  
full  
Pythona - Hasbro proving 30 years before Princess Ember that reptiles could be sexy.
Background Pony #EEBB
@RhodieNite  
The funny thing is, she said she fell in love with Roger because he makes her laugh…but as far as I’ve noticed, she never actually laughed or smiled much aside from the occasional smirk. Either he’s a super expert at humor, or she’s got her own way of expressing joy.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Zerowinger

@Background Pony #EEBB

Fujiko Mine. Known from Lupin III created by Monkey Punch, debuted in Weekly Manga Action on August 10, 1967. She is one of the oldest Waifus and anime heroine in the service, who is still on duty, including the Detective Conan Crossovers. ;-)

full

She is a professional criminal and burglar that regularly uses her attractiveness to fool her targets. Unlike the rest of the Lupin III cast, Fujiko’s physical appearance changes for most installments in the franchise.

full

full

full

Fujiko was a source of inspiration for the characters Yukiko Fujimine and Vermouth in Gosho Aoyama’s Detective Conan manga; Fujimine representing the good side of Fujiko and Vermouth the bad.[SECRET REPORT: Weekly Shōnen Sunday; 10. July 31, 2013]

full

full

Funny fact. A running gag in the Lupin III franchise is the constant attempt of Lupin to peeping when Fujiko baths. There are indeed massive merchandise, which revolves around this topic. ;-)

full

full

full

Why I adore Fujiko Mine so much is not just her sexiness, or that she knows how to play her charms to wrap men around her finger. Her character is also extremely funny, tough and if she is not kidnapped again for the plot, then she likes to take the loot away from the others. Moreover, her past has been quite mysterious for decades. Lupin the Third – Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna is one of the best anime miniseries I’ve ever seen. If you like the Sex’n’Crime genre, of course.

The death of Kazuhiko Kato (alias Monkey Punch) in April 2019 is certainly a serious blow to the Lupin III franchise. He was a driving force, who knew how to put strong female characters into the scene, but also how to make them entertaining, tough and attractive at the same time. The world needs a lot more waifus like Fujiko Mine. ;-)
Background Pony #8E8B
I could gush about Jessica Rabbit to the point that it’d give my coworkers cavities.
Background Pony #8E8B
J is for joyful.  
E is for enthusiastic.  
S is for sweet.  
S is for saintly.  
I is for intelligent.  
C is for confident.  
A is for amazing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide