Who was the Chris Chan of this fandom?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy
It might have something to do with the fact they haven’t been able to prepare anything in that cluttered and health hazard mess of a kitchen of theirs for years now. It’s also not too surprising he lacks even some of the most basic life skills due to his ultra sheltered upbringing. Despite having had spent so much time on the internet and Twitter, he seems to be quite insular to anything that is beyond his immediate circle of delusions.
He’s more of a Furry/Brony than he is a weeb.
The only weeb shit he seems to be into and know about are those mainstream stuff that widely aired in the west. IE Sailor Moon, Sonic, Pokemon, DBZ, etc.
I’d say an entry level weeb. That Neptunia shit was due to the influence of trolls known as the Idea Guys.
Besides, he doesn’t seem to be aware of the Virtual Youtuber thing that has become a popular medium right now.
You think some who thinks he’s a fictional character would nose into something like that right?
On the other hand, thank God he didn’t latch on. The last thing I’d want is him going around harassing Hololive talents with his shit.
This is a guy who is a amalgamation of whatever pieces of media he tacks on that he comes across and catches onto.
He really does not know much about Japanese culture. Or any culture beyond freaking Virginia. A stark contrast to his dad who was world conscious.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

It’s funny how one person can fuck up at every point in their life. It’s almost like CWC is a sick experiment God is conducting on a poor soul for his amusement. And every single attempt at helping him falls flats.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Apparently his stuff (whatever he had left after the fire) has been cleared out of their house, and possibly taken to the dump (guess relatives are looking after Barb). They should’ve put it up on Ebay (his trolls and fans would’ve loved to have gotten ahold of it) and used the money for her.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@lonewolf
I know right?
But Boomers are going to be boomers. Clueless of the worth of stuff such as video games and the internet culture. Just like how my barely internet literate dad who threw out my childhood retro VG collection(without telling me or my bro) thinking it was junk.
However, I would say there is some kind of a fitting poetic metaphor to this. JUNK.
All that useless crap that Chris accumulated over the years is now being treated as such.
Also, where was the source of this info from? I’ve also been hearing that the rumor of them planning to sell their house is false. But they are cleaning the property out to make the place appear more presentable and “healthier” for Barb.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

There really has been a drought in CWC contents as of late.
It seems the Lolcows documenting community has been focusing their crosshairs on Cyraxx. A absolute POS who was exposed as a pedo and a granny beater.
Background Pony #334F
This should date me, but in the early days of the fandom, there was a guy named Jin something-or-other who claimed to be married to Twilight. If anyone remembers him, would he qualify?
Background Pony #334F
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I know he was banned from quite a few forums and he that infamous note to some artist, but other than that, I have no idea.
I heard rumors that he still claims to be “Mr. Twilight Sparkle”, but I cannot confirm or deny that.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Cyraxx is…. lets just say he’s an amalgamation of everything wrong with a human.
It seem CWC has been given another continuance. He’ll be sitting in jail for another 6 months.
Man! Lots of shit happened on CWC’s 40th birthday, unrelated to Chris. All the fitting for a “MERGE” joke….
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I used to work in a rummage store, and you’d be surprised how much perfectly good unsold video game software they would just throw in the dumpster. One time I saw a green transparent N64 thrown in.
I actually managed to salvage some, including a SuperNES arcade-style Advantage big-joystick controller, and the original SNES StarFox. That game alone goes for more then a modern packaged game on some sites.
Imagine somebody out there throwing away rare games like “EarthBound.” (Which sells for 100s online.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide