Wrestling General

Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage was a Good Show overall!
Adam Cole, Young Bucks & Bobby Fish vs Orange Cassidy, Best Friends & Rocky Romero was a really Enjoyable 8 Man Tag Team Match, the Segment with Dan Lambert, Sky/Page, Cody, Dustin & Sammy Guevara was Fine(even against Lambert Cody doesn’t get Cheered XD), Tay Conti vs Penelope Ford was Solid, the short Narration by Excalibur about the Owen Hart Tournament was Good(can’t wait for more Information on Wednesday) & the 10 Man Tag Match with Eddie Kingston, Santana, Ortiz & Lucha Bros vs 2point0, Daniel Garcia & The Acclaimed was Fine in the Main Event! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
I will predict that in 2022 we shall get a lot of more NJPW Talent appear on AEW Programming! :)
#AEWxNJPW #ForbiddenDoor
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Spray Tan Party!” was pretty Enjoyable overall!
The Opening Bit/Segment with Young Bucks, Adam Cole & Bobby Fish was really Good, the Segment with Adam Cole, Silver/Reynolds & Hook was Nice, the Segment with Dark Order & “Hangman” Adam Page was pretty Good, the Part with Peter Avalon & Leva Bates was Good, the 2point0, Daniel Garcia & Dark Order Home Alone Parody Segments were Entertaining & the Segment with Luchasaurus & Ryan Nemeth was Fine! :D
#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Botchamania 446 was pretty Fine, the Taz Stuff from AEW Dark of course had to be included, Triplemania Shows always make for Neat Botchamania Content & the Stardom Part with one of the Joshis tripping was Funny! :)
#FackingBullshit #IAmTheTable #YouTalkTooMuch #ItsTaz
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark Elevation was Enjoyable overall this week, Andrade El Idolo had a Good Showing against a Guy who was in the Shane Taylor Promotions Group in ROH, Thunder Rosa looked Good, Bear Country had a really Fine Showing(RIP Bear Bronson, Hook is going to destroy him on Saturday’s Rampage Show XD) & the Dark Order vs HFO Six Man Tag Match in the Main Event was Fine! :D
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
Seeing Tony Schiavone & David Crockett reunite on the AEW Control Center was Nice Stuff! :)
#TonySchiavone #DavidCrockett
AEW Unrestricted with Jake Hager was a Fine Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Be Better.” was pretty Enjoyable!
The Parts with the Vlog Crew & People included like Austin Gunn, Isiah Kassidy etc. were pretty Good, the Sammy Vlog Title Trashketball Challenge between Dustin, Griff, Aaron, Britt & Fuego was very Enjoyable(congrats to Griff Garrison for winning the Sammy Vlog Title Belt), the Segment with Fuego & Dustin was Great & the Heartfelt Message by Fuego at the End was really well Done! :)
#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark was really Fine overall this week, Taz/Excalibur as usual damn Incredible on Commentary, Eddie Kingston vs Colin Delaney was Good for the Short Time it lasted, Willow Nightingale is a Female Talent TK/AEW should keep Eyes on, 10 vs Leroy Patterson was um quite “Something”, Kiera Hogan vs Sholance Royale was Fine(Taz on Commentary was f#cking Killing me XD) & Matt Sydal vs Serpentico in the Main Event was Fine! :D
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to AEW Dynamite: Holiday Bash was Good, the Hype Video Package for Sammy Guevara vs Cody was pretty Fine & the Promo Package for Ruby Soho vs Nyla Rose was Fine! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #HolidayBash #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite: Holiday Bash tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!
Adam Cole vs Orange Cassidy should be Good(hmm could Kyle O’Reilly make his AEW Debut tonight & make ‘The Undisputed Elite’ happen?), the Christmas Celebration Segment with Tony Schiavone & Britt Baker should be Enjoyable, Malakai Black vs Griff Garrison should be really Fine(there’s a Chance that Brody King makes his AEW Debut tonight aswell, we shall see), getting more Information about the Owen Hart Cup Tournament should be Nice, Ruby Soho vs Nyla Rose should be Fine(hopefully Ruby advances to the Finals) & the Six Man Tag Team Match with CM Punk, Darby Allin & Sting vs MJF & FTR should be really Nice(there’s a likely Possibility that The Briscoes show up tonight), I can’t f#cking wait Yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWHolidayBash #HolidayBash #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite: Holiday Bash was very Enjoyable overall this week!
Adam Cole vs Orange Cassidy was a really Good Opener plus with Kyle O’Reilly making his AEW Debut made the entire first 20 Minutes of the Show damn Nice(The Undisputed Elite is Official, be ready for the Ride Boys & Girls… ;) ), the Segment with ‘Hangman’ Adam Page & Bryan Danielson was pretty Good(can’t wait for their Second Match on January 5th!), the Backstage Segment with The Pinnacle was Good, Wardlow vs Shawn Dean was a Fine Squash Match, the Christmas Party Segment with Britt Baker(w/Jamie Hayter & Rebel) & Tony Schiavone was really Fine, the Promo by Dan Lambert was pretty Good(“Cody is even a Bigger Dick than I am!” LOL), the Video Package for Owen Hart & having certain AEW Talents speak about Him was pretty Great, Ruby Soho vs Nyla Rose was pretty Solid(glad that Ruby advanced to the Finals, now hopefully Thunder Rosa beats Jade next week), the Backstage Promos by HFO & Jurassic Express/Christian were Fine, Malakai Black vs Griff Garrison was Fine(Brody King will appear in the upcoming Weeks), the Video Promo by Serena Deeb was Good & the Main Event Six Man Tag Team Match with CM Punk, Darby Allin & Sting vs MJF & FTR was very Enjoyable! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWHolidayBash #HolidayBash #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #KyleOReillyIsAllElite
Apparently Johnny Gargano is very strongly thinking about joining AEW, if he appears on the 26th January Dynamite Show from Cleveland, Ohio that would be a Perfect Moment for Johnny Wrestling! :)
#JohnnyGarganoToAEW? #JohnnyWrestling
Background Pony #11CB
NJPW Talents I would absolutely Love to see on AEW in 2022:
“Switchblade” Jay White
Will Ospreay
Kazuchika Okada
Kota Ibushi
KENTA(because of the Match against CM Punk that needs to Happen!)
El Phantasmo
Toru Yano(imagine him & Orange Cassidy tagging together XD)
Hiroshi Tanahashi
G.O.D.
Tetsuya Naito
Shingo Takagi
Zack Sabre Jr
Taiji Ishimori
SHO
Hiromu Takahashi
SANADA
#AEWxNJPW #TheForbiddenDoor
Background Pony #11CB
Wrestlers I would like to see join AEW in 2022:
Jeff Hardy
Johnny Gargano
Keith Lee
Windham Rotunda
Danhausen
Jonathan Gresham
Kairi Hojo
Athena
Io Shirai
Kana
Josh Alexander
Ace Austin
Samoa Joe
#AEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage: Holiday Bash tonight, should be a Good Show overall!
Jungle Boy vs Isiah Kassidy should be a Fine Match, Kris Statlander vs Leyla Hirsch should be Fine, Hook vs Bear Bronson should be Enjoyable(HOOK’s Second Match Ladies & Gentlemen, after his Impactful Debut i’m certain will be pretty Fine too) & Sammy Guevara vs Cody should be Good(if Sammy loses the TNT Title here, hopefully Cody is doing some Heelish Stuff to make it somehow justifiable), can’t Wait! :D
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage: Holiday Bash was pretty Enjoyable overall!
Jungle Boy vs Isiah Kassidy was Fine, the Video Promo by Miro was really Nice(that White Empty Background reminds me a lot of that Spongebob Episode where Squidward wanted to be Alone XD), Hook vs Bear Bronson was absolutely Good(a Enjoyable second Showing by HOOK, the Fans or should I rather say the Hookers are completly in his Corner), Kris Statlander vs Leyla Hirsch was really Fine for what it was, the Backstage Promo by 2point0 was Fine & Sammy Guevara vs Cody was a really Good Main Event!(I’m ‘Okay’ with Cody having the TNT Title if its leading to what NEEDS to happen or this Reign is going to be Annoying for lots of People outthere XD) :D
Background Pony #11CB
Best Wrestler of 2021:
Kenny Omega (Bryan Danielson & Shingo Takagi would’ve been after Omega)
Best Female Wrestler of 2021:
Deonna Purrazzo or Utami (Britt Baker could be argued because of her Great Transition that she did throughout this Year & her Character is just very Good)
Wrestling Match of 2021:
Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson (Will Ospreay vs Shingo Takagi from NJPW Dontaku Day 2 would be close behind that)
Face of the Year 2021:
“Hangman” Adam Page
Heel of the Year 2021:
MJF (Jay White & Will Ospreay are Second & Third)
Return/Debut of 2021:
CM Punk (I think it doesn’t need to be Discussed or Debated right? ;) )
Moment of the Year 2021:
KENTA arriving on AEW Dynamite & breaking The Forbidden Door completly in the Process (Absolutely one of my Biggest Jumping up in Excitement Moments Ever)
Turn of the Year 2021:
SHO turning on YOH in World Junior Tag League
Greatest Segment/Promo of 2021:
CM Punk & MJF Promo Battle (CM Punk & Eddie Kingston is definetly on Second Place! Jay White’s Backstage Comments after his Loss at WK 15 is up there too)
Tag Team of 2021:
Young Bucks
Stable/Group/Faction of 2021:
Bullet Club, The Elite or United Empire
Manager of the Year 2021:
Don Callis (“KENNY BY GOD OMEGA!”)
Storyline of 2021:
The “Hangman” Adam Page Arc to finally win the AEW World Championship
Best TV Show of 2021:
AEW Dynamite
PPV of the Year 2021:
AEW All Out 2021 (AEW Full Gear 2021 would be arguably Second, AEW Double or Nothing 2021 was damn Nice aswell! Of course Wrestle Kingdom 15 were pretty Enjoyable Two Nights too)
Worst TV Show of 2021:
RAW, SmackDown & NXT 2.0 (I mean Duh XD)
Rookie/Newcomer of 2021:
Daniel Garcia or Hook
#ProWrestling2021
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Christmas Surprise” was Good overall!
The Opening Part with Trent & Wheeler Yuta was pretty Fine, the Short Part with Young Bucks shopping was Solid, the BTE Title “Rock, Paper, Scissors” Challenge between Matt Lee & Daniel Garcia was Good(that WWE abandoning Storylines Shot by Brandon Cutler XD), the Ryan Nemeth Segment was Eh, the Segment with Leva Bates & JD Drake was really Fine, the Recap of Kyle O’Reilly’s AEW Debut was Nice & the End Segment with Adam Cole & Young Bucks was pretty Good! :)
#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark Elevation was Fine overall this week, Eddie Kingston as usual bringing the Fire on Commentary, the Dark Order Six Man Tag Matches were pretty Fine & Shawn Spears vs Lee Moriarty was Good! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted about Looking Back what was the Year 2021 for AEW(Matches, Moments, Debuts etc.) was a pretty Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #TonySchiavone #AubreyEdwards
Background Pony #11CB
This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “A Christmas Nightmare” was pretty Enjoyable(outside Charlie again not being featured, where is He?) overall!
The entire Bit/Segment with the Vlog Crew(outside Marko) & Dean Alexander was really Entertaining, the Backstage Parts with QT, Isiah Kassidy, Ortiz etc. were Good & the End Part with Cody was um Good!(I really hope it ends up like as Example Tranquilo Club explained about this Cody Situation) :)
#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW #WhereIsCharlie?
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dark was really Good overall this week, Taz/Excalibur of course damn Enjoyable on Commentary again, Orange Cassidy & Wheeler Yuta vs Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi was really Fine & Joey Janela vs Sonny Kiss was a pretty Enjoyable No DQ Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to AEW Dynamite: New Years Smash was pretty Nice, the Hype Promo Package for Undisputed Elite(Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) vs Best Friends was really Good, the Backstage Promo by Ruby Soho was pretty Fine, the Video Package for Thunder Rosa vs Jade Cargill was Good & the Hype Package for Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz vs Daniel Garcia & 2point0 was really Good! :D
#AEWRoadTo #AEWonTNT #AEWDynamite #NewYearsSmash #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
Toni Storm got Released by WWE, well can’t wait to see her become All Elite hehe! She would be a Delightful Addition to AEW’s Womens Division, I’m sure TK will have his Eyes on here no question! :D
#WWESucks #ToniStormToAEW? #ToniTime
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite: New Years Smash tonight, should be a very Good Show to end the Final Dynamite of 2021!
Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz vs Daniel Garcia & 2point0 should be a Good Six Man Tag Team Match, the Segment with CM Punk should be very Good, Lucha Bros, Jurassic Express & Christian Cage vs Matt Hardy, Private Party & FTR should be a Enjoyable 10 Man Tag Match, Thunder Rosa vs Jade Cargill should be Fine(in my Book Thunder Rosa should go against Ruby Soho in the Finals, Jade still isn’t Ready to hold a Title in AEW), if “Hangman” Adam Page & Bryan Danielson have a Segment that should be really Good & Undisputed Elite(Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) vs Orange Cassidy & Best Friends should be a really Fun Six Man Tag Team Match(looking forward on how the entire Cole & Bucks Stuff continues), I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #NewYearsSmash #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Very Glad to have JR back & that he’s Cancer Free that’s a Slobberknocker Bah Gawd! :)
#JimRoss #AEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Dynamite: New Years Smash was a Good Show to final Dynamite of 2021 & the Last One being on TNT!
Lucha Bros, Jurassic Express & Christian Cage vs FTR, Matt Hardy & Private Party was a pretty Enjoyable 10 Man Tag Match in the Opener, Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz vs Daniel Garcia & 2point0 was a pretty Fine Six Man Tag Team Match(Eddie Kingston vs Chris Jericho should be Fine, but will not be as Enjoyable as the Punk/Kingston Program in my Opinion), the Backstage Segment with Lucha Bros, Jurassic Express & Christian Cage was Fine, the Backstage Segment with MJF, Wardlow, Shawn Spears & Mark Sterling was pretty Good, Wardlow vs Colin Delaney was a really Fine Squash Match, the Segment with Dan Lambert, Page/Sky & Brandi Rhodes was Decent(if it leads to Paige Van Zant kicking Brandi’s Ass i’m okay with it), the Short Hype Package for “Hangman” Adam Page vs Bryan Danielson was very Good, Thunder Rosa vs Jade Cargill was Okay(pretty Fine to have Mercedes Martinez in AEW! I hope Ruby wins against Cargill next week…), the Backstage Segment with Adam Cole, Young Bucks, Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish was really Good(of course Continuity exists in AEW woah what a Concept I know), the Promo Segment by CM Punk was very Good, the Video Promo by Hikaru Shida was really Fine, the Segment with Brian Pillman Jr & Malakai Black was Fine(could Brody King show his Face next week?) & the Main Event Six Man Tag Team Match with Adam Cole & reDRagon vs Orange Cassidy & Best Friends was absolutely Good!(the Angle with Adam Cole possibly deciding who’s he going with(The Bucks or Fish & O’Reilly) is Intriguing) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #NewYearsSmash #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Good Show to close out 2021!
Darby Allin vs Anthony Bowens should be Fine, Taz’s analyzing Technique Coverage of Hook’s Moveset should be Nice, TayJay vs Bunny & Penelope Ford apparently from what I heard should be a really Enjoyable Street Fight & Cody vs Ethan Page should be Good, can’t wait! :)
Background Pony #11CB
AEW Rampage this week was a really Good Show to close out the Wrestling Year 2021!
Darby Allin vs Anthony Bowens was Fine(Darby vs Andrade happening? Sounds pretty Good!), the Technique by Taz Video Segment analyzing Hook’s Moves was very Good, TayJay vs Bunny & Penelope Ford was a really Enjoyable Street Fight, the Hype Package for “Hangman” Adam Page vs Bryan Danielson was Nice & Cody vs Ethan Page was Good! :D
Background Pony #11CB
Here are some of my Favorite Pro Wrestling Matches of 2021:
Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson (AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam)
Shingo Takagi vs Will Ospreay (NJPW Dontaku Day 2)
Young Bucks vs Lucha Bros (AEW All Out 2021)
“Hangman” Adam Page vs Bryan Danielson (AEW Winter Is Coming)
Shingo Takagi vs Tomohiro Ishii (G1 Climax 31 Day 1)
Kazuchika Okada vs Will Ospreay (Wrestle Kingdom 15 Night 1)
Kenny Omega vs Rich Swann (IMPACT Rebellion)
Kota Ibushi vs Tetsuya Naito (Wrestle Kingdom 15 Night 1)
Bryan Danielson vs Minoru Suzuki (AEW Rampage Buy-In October 16th)
Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker (AEW Dynamite March 17th)
WALTER vs Ilja Dragunov (NXT Takeover 36)
Shingo Takagi vs Jeff Cobb (Wrestle Kingdom 15 Night 2)
Utami Hayasashita vs Syuri (Stardom Cinderella)
MJF vs Darby Allin (AEW Full Gear 2021)
Kenny Omega vs “Hangman” Adam Page (AEW Full Gear 2021)
Young Bucks vs Rey Fenix & PAC (AEW Dynamite April 14th)
Kenny Omega vs Rey Fenix (AEW New Years Smash January 6th)
CM Punk vs Eddie Kingston (AEW Full Gear 2021)
Kota Ibushi vs Jay White (Wrestle Kingdom 15 Night 2)
Kenny Omega vs PAC vs Orange Cassidy (AEW Double or Nothing 2021)
Shingo Takagi vs Kazuchika Okada (NJPW Dominion 2021)
Shingo Takagi vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam)
Kenny Omega vs Sami Callihan (IMPACT Slammiversary 2021)
PAC vs Andrade El Idolo (AEW Rampage October 23rd)
Bryan Danielson vs Eddie Kingston (AEW Rampage)
Shingo Takagi vs Zack Sabre Jr (NJPW Power Struggle 2021)
Shingo Takagi vs Will Ospreay (New Japan Cup Final)
Kenny Omega vs Christian Cage (AEW Rampage August 13th)
CM Punk vs Darby Allin (AEW All Out 2021)
Young Bucks vs SCU (AEW Dynamite May 12th)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide