Wrestling General

Background Pony #4296
Maki Itoh’s Twitter was deactivated for a few Hours, but thank goodness it’s Back up!

Don’t let Cretins get to you Itoh-Chan! :o

#MakiItoh #ItohChan #ScrewTheCretins

It’s clear that Shingo Takagi vs Will Ospreay is going to be the Final of this years New Japan Cup(after Jay White got eliminated it was obvious), should be a very Enjoyable Match knowing these Two had a Fantastic Bout at BOSJ 2019 Final! :)

#njcup #njpw #KingOfSports

Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker (Unsanctioned Lights Out Match) was definetly the most Impactful Womens Match in AEW History no f#cking Question! :D

#AEWDynamite #ThunderRosaVsBrittBaker #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #4296
I saw the Thing on Twitter or more specifically on Omega’s Twitter where he retweeted a Video of him dancing(from this past weeks Dynamite) to Tam Nakano’s Theme, that was Great heh! :D

#OneWingedCosmicAngel

Shingo Takagi vs Will Ospreay should be a Great Final of the New Japan Cup tonight! :)

#njpw #njcup #KingOfSports

I heard that Maki Itoh’s Twitter got hacked, enough People need to report that so Itoh-Chan gets her Account back! :o
Background Pony #4296
Shingo Takagi vs Will Ospreay was as obviously expected a very Good Final of the New Japan Cup, knowing that Ibushi vs Ospreay is taking place at Sakura Genesis on April 4th, hopefully Ibushi retains because I really like the Idea of a Potential Kota Ibushi vs Kenny Omega Bout down the line in a Match with the Term “Battle Of The Belts” hehe! :D

#njpw #KingOfSports #OmegaVsIbushi #BattleOfTheBelts #AEWvsNJPW #MakeItHappen
Background Pony #4296
Apparently Andrade Cien Almas (La Sombra) got his Release from WWE, f#ck Yeah! Can’t wait where La Sombra will go heh! :D

#LaSombraIsBack #WWEMainRosterProductSucks
Background Pony #4296
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Better Off Without Me” was very Good!

The Opening Part with Matt Jackson getting Flashbacks of Don Callis’s Words towards him & Nick was Good, the Segment with Dark Order & Maki Itoh was Great(Itoh-Chan hopefully returns to AEW sooner then later), the Segment with the Good Brothers was Good(I know that the Comedy isn’t everybodies Cup of Tea, but it’s Okay with Me XD), the Segment with Dark Order & Hangman Page was Nice(LOL the Parody of Darby Allin’s Theme haha!) & the entire Segment with Matt Jackson, Matt Hardy & seeing the End Scene with Matt Jackson looking at Hangman having Fun with the Dark Order was just Great Stuff(the Storytelling is just Awesome to say the Least, knowing that Matt Hardy was the One who sended the Text of Hangman’s Phone to the Bucks last Year is a Definition of Detail)! :D

#BeingTheElite #BTE #AllEliteWrestling

AEW Unrestricted with Evil Uno & Stu Grayson was a very Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #EvilUno #StuGrayson #DarkOrder
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dark Elevation was pretty Good this week, Tay Conti looking Good & getting a Win is always a Positive Thing, the Video Package Promo with Red Velvet was pretty Fine, Alan “5” Angels vs Ethan Page was Good & “Legit” Leyla Hirsch vs Ryo Mizunami was a Enjoyable Main Event! :D

#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling

I heard Rumors that Kenny Omega could be challenging for the NWA Title soon, well I wouldn’t Mind it for sure, more Championship Belts in the Collection for Omega is never a Bad Thing hehe! ;)

#KennyOmega #TheCleaner #TheBeltCollector #BestBoutMachine #TheGodOfProWrestling #ChangeTheWorld
Background Pony #4296
Maki Itoh got her Account back!

That Hacker needs to be Punished by the Power of “The Cutest Of The World” no question! :D

#MakiItoh #ItohChan
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dark was pretty Enjoyable this week, Taz/Excalibur of course were on their A Game as usual, just pure Gold hehe! :D

#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “Show us your Penis” was very Good, the entire Part with Marko Stunt meeting Paul Wight was just Wholesome, the Segment with Sammy & Brandi was Fine, the Part with Charlie in the Police Car was just Great & the BTE/SGV Title Obstacle Course Challenge between Sammy & Pam was Good (hopefully next week the BTE Championship gets more Prestige again when Sammy is going to defend it against Kris Statlander & Brandon Cutler)! :)

#SpanishGod #SammysVlog #AEW

The Online Meet & Greet with Minoru Suzuki was pretty Enjoyable to watch, I really would Love seeing him do a Appearence at a AEW Show down the Line! :)

#SuzukiGun #MinoruSuzuki
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!

Darby Allin vs John Silver should be a very Fun Match for the TNT Championship, Tay Conti vs Nyla Rose should be Fine, FTR & Shawn Spears(The Pinnacle) vs Varsity Blondes & Dante Martin should be a Good Tag Team Match, Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs Lucha Bros & Laredo Kid should be a damn Enjoyable Six Man Tag Team Match & Kenny Omega vs Matt Sydal should be a pretty Good Match, I can’t wait yeah! :D

#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW

The Kenny Omega & Don Callis Segment/Promo on this weeks IMPACT was very Good(that Mention of Ibushi by Omega, the Teasing of a potential Battle of the Belts between the AEW World Champion & the IWGP World Heavyweight Champion continues…) & their Inclusion on this weeks Paid Ad by Tony Khan & Tony Schiavone was Nice too(how Schiavone said Don Callis XD)! ;)

#OmegaVsIbushi #DreamMatch #AEWvsNJPW #BattleOfTheBelts
Background Pony #4296
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good overall this Week!

Kenny Omega vs Matt Sydal was a Great Opener(hearing Excalibur say that noone in AEW kicked out of the One Winged Angel but somebody outside AEW did, man the Teasing of Omega vs Ibushi continues…), the Backstage Segment with Dark Order & “Hangman” Adam Page was Good, “Hangman” Adam Page squashing Cezar Bononi was Fine, the Interview Segment by Tony Schiavone with Britt Baker was very Good, the Backstage Segment with Christian Cage & Frankie Kazarian was Good, FTR & Shawn Spears vs Varsity Blondes & Dante Martin was a Fine Six Man Tag Match with the Promo after by FTR & MJF being very Good, the Video Package with Jade Cargill was Good, the Segment with QT Marshall & Cody was Solid(I know that a lot of People don’t care for the Nightmare Family Stuff), Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs Lucha Bros & Laredo Kid was a Fun Six Man Tag Team Match, the Segment after the Match with Kenny Omega attacking Laredo Kid & then cutting a Promo on the Bucks was Good Stuff, the Promo by Eddie Kingston & Jon Moxley was pretty Good, Tay Conti vs Nyla Rose was a Fine Match(nice to see Tay getting a Win, she has gotten so much better since joining AEW), the Video Promo with Scorpio Sky was Good Stuff & the Main Event with Darby Allin vs John Silver was pretty Enjoyable(hopefully Johnny Hungee’s Shoulder Injury isn’t that Devastating, he’s always a Nice Watch on Dynamite)! :D

Background Pony #71B8
Feuds I would like CM Punk to see in if he joins AEW:

vs MJF  
vs Kenny Omega  
vs Darby Allin  
vs Sammy Guevara  
vs Jungle Boy  
vs Ricky Starks

#CMPunkInAEW? #AllEliteWrestling #AEWonTNT #ImWithAEW
Background Pony #71B8
Botchamania 431 was very Enjoyable, the AEW Dark Commentary Parts by Taz/Excalibur of course as usual had to be included again, the Shockmaster/Eggman Botchamania Ending was Nice & the Fire Pro Wrestling World Move Craft Ending was just Great!(I personally can say too that it’s a pretty Complicated System, but aftertime i absolutely could handle It XD) :D

#IAmTheTable #FackingBullshit #ItsTaz #SendForTheKhan
Background Pony #71B8
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Contentment” was very Enjoyable!

The Private Party, “Big Money” Matt & the “Broken” Matt Hardy, Butcher, Blade & Bunny Segments were Good, the Young Bucks with their Kids Part was Sweet(the Little Boy already can do Leg Slapping in a Delightful Way XD), the Skateboard Segment was Nice(didn’t expect Brian Cage here, at the End pulling the Stuff with the Skateboard off was quite Impressive), the First Dark Order & “Hangman” Adam Page Segment(without John Silver) was very Good, the Short Luchasaurus & Cezar Bononi Segment was Good(haha referencing to the AEW Dark unedited Part with them for Seconds not attacking each other XD), the Part with Marko Stunt, Alex Abrahantes, Dasha Gonzales & the third Spanish Announcer was very Entertaining(the Spanish Announce Table needed to be Defended for once), the Second Dark Order(with Johnny Hungee) & “Hangman” Adam Page Segment was Great, the Good Brothers Segment was pretty Fine & the Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler Segment was very Good! :D

Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dark Elevation was very Enjoyable this week, hearing Orange Cassidy’s New Theme “What About Me?” by The Pixies was pretty Fine, the Backstage Segment with Thunder Rosa/Diamante was Good, the Video Promo Package with Bear Country was nicely done & the Commentary was Good overall, but Paul Wight definetly needs some Polishment still & Tony Schiavone got some Moves wrong, outside of these Constructive Criticisms they make a pretty Enjoyable Duo on Commentary! :D

AEW Unrestricted with Thunder Rosa was a very Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #ThunderRosa
Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dark was pretty Fine overall this Week, Taz/Excalibur of course were damn Enjoyable on Commentary again(hearing Taz humming & singing to Tarzan Boy is always a Treat XD)! :D

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “That’s NOT cool” was very Good, the Segment with Sammy & Carlito was Good, the Stuff with Sammy & Fuego is always Fun & the BTE/BVE Title Football Throwing Challenge between Sammy, Baron Black & Charlie was pretty Fine(congrats to Baron Black as the New BTE/BVE Champion)! :)

#SpanishGod #AEW #SammysVlog
Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall!

Miro & Kip Sabian vs Chuck Taylor & Orange Cassidy in a Arcade Anarchy Match should be Fine(hopefully it’s really the End of the Feud), Jon Moxley vs Cezar Bononi should be pretty Solid, Cody Rhodes vs QT Marshall with Arn Anderson as Special Guest Referee should be Fine, The Pinnacle Segment should be Nice, Hikaru Shida & Tay Conti vs Nyla Rose & The Bunny should be a Fine Tag Team Match, Christian Cage vs Frankie Kazarian should be a Good Match & Kenny Omega & Good Brothers vs Lucha Bros & Laredo Kid should be a pretty Enjoyable Six Man Tag Team Match, can’t wait yeah! :D

Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dynamite was very Enjoyable overall!

Christian Cage vs Frankie Kazarian was a pretty Good Opener, the Darby Allin & Sting Video Promo Package was Nice, Cody vs QT Marshall was whatever but the Angle afterwards was from a Unbiased Persepective pretty nicely Done(not into the Nightmare Family/Factory Stuff thst much, but if this Program is featuring Younger Talent like Lee Johnson, Nick Comoroto etc. it can’t be too much of a Bad Thing), the Jade Cargill Promo Package was Good, the Jon Moxley Backstage Promo was pretty Good, Jon Moxley vs Cezar Bononi was Fine for what it was, the Backstage Promo by Team Taz was Good, the Promo by Ethan Page & Scorpio Sky was Good, the Backstage Segment with Young Bucks(more so Matt Jackson) & Don Callis was very Good, Kenny Omega & Good Brothers vs Lucha Bros & Laredo Kid was a pretty Fun Six Man Tag Match(the Six Man Tag Team Match announced for next week with Omega & Good Brothers vs Moxley & Young Bucks should be very Good), the Pinnacle & Inner Circle Backstage Brawl Segment was Great(didn’t expect Inner Circle to be back on this weeks Dynamite honestly), Hikaru Shida & Tay Conti vs Nyla Rose & The Bunny was Solid & the Arcade Anarchy Match with Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor vs Miro & Kip Sabian was actually very Enjoyable(nice that Kris Statlander is Back! Trent’s Return was pretty Fine too & of course Sue making a Appearence is always a Delightful Thing heh)! :D

Background Pony #71B8
I really wouldn’t mind seeing People like Kazuchika Okada, Jay White, G.O.D., El Phantasmo, Minoru Suzuki, Kota Ibushi, Tetsuya Naito etc. do Appearences in AEW just saying… ;)

#AEWxNJPW

NJPW Sakura Genesis 2021 should be a pretty Good Show overall, I absolutely expect Kota Ibushi vs Will Ospreay to be a pretty Enjoyable Match, of course Ibushi has to Retain so the “Battle of the Belts” Match against Kenny Omega can happen hehe! :D

#njpw #njSG #KingOfSports
Background Pony #71B8
Ibushi/Ospreay was a very Good Match at Sakura Genesis, but definetly don’t agree with the Outcome, man Ibushi got done Dirty here, I wanted a Omega vs Ibushi “Battle of the Belts” Scenario so damn much… :o
Background Pony #71B8
This weeks Being The Elite Episode “Reflection” was Good overall!

The Hardy Family Office Segment was Fine, the Dark Order & “Hangman” Adam Page Segment was pretty Enjoyable, the Good Brothers & Kenny Omega Segment was Good & the Young Bucks End Segment was very Intriguing(I hope this leads to a Wonderful Point of the Story, let’s see what happens)! :D

Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dark Elevation was Good overall this week, the Showcase by Paul Wight with John Silver was Nice! :)

Road to AEW Dynamite was very Nice, the Hype Promos by Darby Allin & JD Drake were damn Great(especially JD Drake absolutely spoke very Deep & made a lot of New Supporters from the Comments I’ve seen) & the Kenny Omega & Good Brothers vs Jon Moxley & Young Bucks Hype Video Package was very Good! :D

#AEWDynamite #ImWithAEW

AEW Unrestricted with Varsity Blondes was a Good Listen! :)

#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #TheVarsityBlonds
Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dark was Fine overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were pretty Enjoyable again of course on Commentary! :)

This weeks Sammy Guevara Vlog Episode “The Inner Circle is BACK!!” was very Enjoyable! :D

#SpanishGod #AEW #SammysVlog
Background Pony #71B8
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!

Darby Allin vs JD Drake should be a pretty Good Match, “Hangman” Adam Page vs Max Caster should be Fine, Tay Conti vs The Bunny should be pretty Solid, The Inner Circle Segment should be Great, Jurassic Express vs Bear Country should be Good & Kenny Omega & Good Brothers vs Jon Moxley & Young Bucks should be a very Enjoyable Six Man Tag Team Match, I can’t wait yeah! :D

I will check out WALTER vs Ciampa on tonights NXT Takeover, everything with WALTER included is Enjoyable to watch! :)

#TheMatIsSacred #DerRingGeneral
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide