Wrestling General

Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dynamite was pretty Good overall this week! (apparently a Jay Briscoe Tribute Show was taped post Dynamite that will be put out for Free on HonorClub & the ROH YouTube Channel)
Orange Cassidy vs Jay Lethal was Fine, Top Flight vs Young Bucks was a Enjoyable Tag Team Match(this Outcome only happened because the EVPs need Transitional Challengers for the Trios Titles before the Program with the House of Black happens eeyup), the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Hangman Page was Fine, Ricky Starks vs Jake Hager was Solid(again it needs to be stated that this JAS Program isn’t enhancing Ricky’s Momentum at all, please end it ASAP), the Backstage Segment with the JAS was Eh, Bryan Danielson vs Bandido was damn Nice, the Video Promo by MJF towards Bryan Danielson was really Good, the Backstage Segment with MJF & Brian Cage(w/Prince Nana) was Fine, the Backstage Segment with Saraya, Toni Storm & Hikaru Shida was Solid, Toni Storm vs Willow Nightingale was Decent plus the Post-Match Angle with Saraya & Toni Storm beating up Willow and Ruby Soho coming out to the Save was Decent(it truly looks like a Originals vs Outsiders Angle is taking place here, maybe it leads possibly to Mercedes Mone/Varnado appearing down the Line in this Program), the Backstage Promo by Ethan Page(w/Stokely Hathaway) was Fine, the Backstage Interview by Renee Paquette with Konosuke Takeshita was really Decent & Darby Allin vs Kushida was Enjoyable!(can’t wait for the Great Muta, Sting & Darby Allin Six Man Tag Match in a few Days) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
WarnerMedia are f#cking Hypocrites about The Briscoes Situation!
They don’t want The Briscoes being featured on their Programming or Jay Briscoe being honored/celebrated with a Tribute Show, but they’re Fine airing this Dumbass Powerslap Show with Dana White being shown all over it(knowingly he smacked/slapped his Wife), eeyup absolute Hypocrisy from WBD in this Case… :o
#TheBriscoes #RIPJayBriscoe #ScrewWarnerMedia
The Renee Paquette Interview with Will Ospreay was a Enjoyable Listen! :)
#ReneePaquette #TheSessions #WillOspreay
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
Bullet Club’s newest Theme(since the beginning of Summer 2022) “Bullet” is pure LOL, the “Bullet, Bullet, Bullet” Parts are definetly overbearing XD Shot’Em & Last Chance Saloon were obviously better Themes overall mhm!
#BulletClub #BC-4-Life #TooSweet
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a pretty Fine Show overall!
Daniel Garcia vs Action Andretti should be Fine, Jade Cargill & Leila Grey in Action should be Eh/Okay, Brian Cage vs Willow Mack should be really Good & “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs Ethan Page should be Fine, can’t wait! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Rampage was a Fine Show overall this week!
“Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs Ethan Page was Fine, the Ortiz & Eddie Kingston Segment was Good, the Video Promo by Darby Allin was really Fine(Darby Allin vs Buddy Matthews on next weeks Dynamite?! That should be really Good man!), Brian Cage vs Willow Mack was Enjoyable for the time it got, Jade Cargill & Leila Grey had a Eh/Okay Showing & Daniel Garcia vs Action Andrett was Fine! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
The NJPW vs NOAH Show in Yokohama was Enjoyable overall, the Tribute for Jay Briscoe was absolutely Great, the Okada/Kiyomiya Stuff was really Something(Angry Okada was quite a Sight), Shingo/Nakajima was really Good & Naito/Kenoh was Good! :)
#NJPWvsNOAH
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
I think it can’t be argued that FTR vs The Briscoes is most likely going down as the Greatest Trilogy in Tag Team Wrestling! :D
#FTRvsBRISCOES #TopGuys #DemBoys #TagTeamWrestling #RIPJayBriscoe
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
If “Switchblade” Jay White really would leave Japan & wants to be in the States fully going forward, a Move to AEW would make the most Sense(Schedule, still allowed working NJPW Dates because of the Partnership between AEW/NJPW etc.) in my Book! :)
#JayWhite #njpw #JayWhiteToAEW? #BreatheWithTheSwitchblade #BulletClub
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
The Great Muta, Sting & Darby Allin vs Hakushi, AKIRA & Naomichi Marufuji was a pretty Fine Six Man Tag Match in the last Match for the Great Muta Character/Persona at the NOAH Great Muta Final Bye-Bye Event! :)
#noah_ghc #GreatMutaFinal #Sting #DarbyAllin
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Dark Elevation was a pretty Decent Show overall this week, Skye Blue had a Solid Showing, Butcher & Blade had a Fine Showing, Rush & Preston Vance had a really Decent Showing, Emi Sakura had a Solid Showing & Dark Order vs Peter Avalon, Ryan Nemeth & Serpentico was a Fine Six Man Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with Prince Nana was a Good Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #PrinceNana
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
Jay Briscoe will actually get Honored on tomorrows Dynamite Show & Mark Briscoe will be competing on AEW Programming against Jay Lethal(what is on his Brothers Birthday), thank you TK for putting your Foot down in this Situation! :D
#RIPJayBriscoe #MarkBriscoe #AEW #DemBoys #ThankYouTonyKhan
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Dark was Fine overall this week!, Taz/Excalibur were pretty Great on Commentary, Britt Baker vs Billie Starkz was absolutely Fine, Dark Order had a Decent Showing, Tony Deppen vs Serpentico was really Decent, Matt Sydal vs Cezar Bononi was Solid, Action Andretti vs Bear Bronson was Decent(please call Bronson & Boulder “Bear Country” again…) & Mascara Dorada vs Anthony Henry was really Solid in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was Good, the Promo Package for Ricky Starks & Action Andretti vs “The Vampire” Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara was Fine & the Video Promo by Darby Allin previewing his Match against Buddy Matthews was Good! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Dynamite tonight, it should be a absolutely Good Show overall!
Darby Allin vs Buddy Matthews should be really Good, Ricky Starks & Action Andretti vs “The Vampire” Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara should be a Decent Tag Match, “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook vs Ethan Page & Matt Hardy should be a Fine Tag Match, the Acclaimed & Gunns Family Therapy Segment should be Entertaining, Bryan Danielson vs Brian Cage should be pretty Good, Toni Storm vs Ruby Soho should be Decent & Mark Briscoe vs Jay Lethal should be absolutely Enjoyable(it needs to be said again, thanks TK for putting his Foot down in this Situation to make this Sweet Tribute for Jay Briscoe happen), I can’t wait mhm! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #RIPJayBriscoe
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
The Tribute Match for Jay Briscoe between Mark Briscoe & Jay Lethal was just Great Stuff! ;) (Will do a Full Recap/Review of Dynamite later tonight)
#RIPJayBriscoe #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #MarkBriscoe #JayLethal
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Dynamite was a Enjoyable Show overall this week!
Ricky Starks & Action Andretti vs “The Vampire” Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara had a Fine Tag Match(needing to say again that this Program is not enhancing Ricky at all), the Tribute Video Package for Jay Briscoe was absolutely Emotionally well Done, Darby Allin vs Buddy Matthews was pretty Good plus the Post-Match Backstage Promo by Samoa Joe targeting Darby was absolutely Good(hmm a No Holds Barred Match, could be that Wardlow costs Joe the Match next week), the Video Package for Adam Cole was pretty Good, “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook vs Ethan Page & Matt Hardy was a Decent Tag Team Match, the Acclaimed & Gunns Family Therapy Segment was Decent, the Backstage Segment with Hangman Page & Wheeler Yuta was Solid, Bryan Danielson vs Brian Cage was really Good plus the Post-Match Part with MJF & Brian Cage beating down Bryan & then Konosuke Takeshita coming out for the Save of Danielson was Good, the Backstage Promo by Bryan Danielson in the Medical Room was Good, Toni Storm vs Ruby Soho was Decent, the Backstage Promo by MJF was really Good(Bryan vs Thatcher on next weeks Dynamite, that should be a Enjoyable Technical Bout) & the Jay Briscoe Tribute Match between Mark Briscoe & Jay Lethal was just absolutely Great Stuff(again props to TK for making it happen & still screw WarnerMedia/WBD for their pure Hypocrisy, it’s Ridicolous it had to come to all these Circumstances for finally having this taking Place) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #RIPJayBriscoe
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Dynamite did a Million Viewers this week, obviously the Jay Briscoe Tribute Stuff got more People tuning in mhm! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #RIPJayBriscoe
“Switchblade” Jay White apparently is appearing in the Royal Rumble potentially, don’t know if I approve of that Scenario.
I rather would love see Jay White join AEW for obvious Reasons! :o
#JayWhite #BreatheWithTheSwitchblade #BulletClub #TheCatalyst
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a pretty Fine Show overall!
Jamie Hayter vs Emi Sakura should be absolutely Fine, Powerhouse Hobbs in Action should be Fine & Hangman Page vs Wheeler Yuta should be Good, can’t wait! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
The Jay Briscoe Tribute & Celebration of Life Show(saw it on ROH’s YouTube Channel) was really Good!
The Tribute Speeches by Samoa Joe, Adam Cole, Eddie Kingston, Stokely Hathaway, Christopher Daniels, Matt Hardy etc. were Neat(the Joe One especially got me right in my Feels… ;( ), seeing the Jay Briscoe vs Adam Cole Match from Final Battle 2014 was damn Nice, seeing the Briscoes against Kings of Wrestling from Final Battle 2006 was Awesome, Jay Briscoe vs Christopher Daniels from Survival of the Fittest 2016 was pretty Good, Wheeler Yuta vs Hagane Shinno was Fine, Athena vs Madison Rayne was Decent, Juice Robinson vs Brandon Cutler was Decent, Eddie Kingston vs QT Marshall was pretty Fine, seeing Yuka Sakazaki in Action was Fine & Claudio Castagnoli vs Christopher Daniels was Enjoyable in the Main Event! :D
#RIPJayBriscoe #ROH #RingOfHonor #DemBoys
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
AEW Rampage was really Fine overall this week!
Hangman Page vs Wheeler Yuta was Good, the Video Promo by Eddie Kingston was Good, Best Friends & Danhausen vs Jay Lethal, Jeff Jarrett & Satnam was a Decent Six Man Tag Match, the Backstage Segment with Britt Baker & Ruby Soho was Fine, Powerhouse Hobbs had a Solid Squash, the Backstage Promo by Top Flight was Solid, the Backstage Segment with Dustin Rhodes & Swerve Strickland was pretty Fine, the Backstage Segment with Jade Cargill(w/Leila Grey) & Red Velvet(w/Kiera Hogan) was Okay & Jamie Hayter vs Emi Sakura was absolutely Good! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
Will I check out the Royal Rumble tonight? Likely yes(the Royal Rumble Matches atleast), knowing I overall still don’t care about the Product overthere, a little check out of the Status of the Current Quality doesn’t hurt i think heh! :)
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
LMFAO! Rollins(Colby Lopez) stating in a Interview that CM Punk is a Cancer & needs to stay away from WWE.
I don’t want Punk back in that Umbrella anyway personally(hopefully like I stated many times already Tony Khan has common Sense & brings him Back when Punk’s Injury is Healed, screw the EVPs or Jericho whoever acts like an Idiot trying to be Petty), but it’s beyond Hilarious that the same Guy who literally begged for wanting a Match against Punk in a very desperate Manner back in 2019 because his Stock/Momentum was completly down(because of Rollins’ Attitude & how he came off on Interviews and Social Media etc.) & now he doesn’t want to work with him anymore LOL Phony MOFOs man… :D
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #sXe #RollinsIsAPhony #RollinsIsAHypocrite
Posted Report
Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
I’m seeing some people call this PPV the worst Royal Rumble every and very much disagree. It definitely isn’t a GOAT. but it had been very solid in my opinion. the Pitch Black match hit every completely confusing button for me and I LOVED IT.
#WWE #RoyalRumble
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
@Jb33124
I personally would say it wasn’t the Worst Rumble aswell, but surely wasn’t blowing anything away either honestly. Solid/Decent is a Rating I give out for the Show overall!
WALTER was without a Doubt a pure Savage Beast in that Rumble Match!
Cody winning definetly very Predictable, but still not a Bad Outcome in my Book(definetly better than a Dwayne or someone winning the Rumble mhm)
the Pitch Black Stuff was um “Something”, personally don’t care for these Over-gimmicked Matches(especially with too much Unnatural Elements in it)
Seeing KANA was a pretty Neat Thing (how her Booking will be with this Persona is a different Story, the Womens Division has been booked absolutely Horrendous)
Rhea Ripley was the absolute Right Winner (can we agree that Nia Jax is just f#cking Terrible? XD)
Sami Zayn again being the Highlight of the Main Story currently going on plus Jey Uso leaving the Bloodline is a Interesting turn of events :o
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
Imagine out of nowhere CM Punk would’ve been #30 in the Rumble, definetly easily the Greatest Reaction in Royal Rumble History haha! ;) (Of course I wanna see him return to AEW when his Injury is over with)
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #BITW #SecondCitySaint #sXe-4-Life
Posted Report
Background Pony #F992
Hope we see Bryan Danielson vs Zack Sabre Jr this Year, if not on the Forbidden Door II Event maybe in the G1 Climax 33 Tournament heh! :)
#BRYANvsZSJ #AEWxNJPW
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide