Wrestling thread

Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
People need to deal with it Sasha vs Belair is not going to main event Wrestlemania 1 no build 2 storyline was mostly on Reginald 3 it’s getting overhyped 4 their awful promo 5 Sasha fanbase
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
According to Andrade in an interview he did today, the reason Charlotte didn’t return until TLC is because a WWE doctor told her she was pregnant. However, every pregnancy test she took showed up as negative. Because of this, she spent months trying to convince WWE and the WWE doctor that she wasn’t pregnant.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Imagine breaking up The Hurt Business to have Bobby Lashley team up with Baron Corbin.

And I know the reason it was done was because Lashley, Corbin, and McIntyre used to be a team, so they want to play off the history between those three men, but there is no reason why they had to break up The Hurt Business. Especially given we know Shelton and Cedric will probably get lost in the shuffle based on WWE’s track record.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I thought SmackDown as a whole was okay, but WWE really needs to do something about the way they book women. Sasha and Bianca tonight only got one minute of screen time. And yet at the same time, they’re promoting it as being a semi main event.

Also, where in the world is Bayley? She spent over a year as SmackDown women’s champion, the longest run of any woman on the brand. And yet they don’t have nothing for her for WrestleMania? I thought for sure they were gonna do something involving her and Billie Kay, but she also has been absent from TV.

This, coupled with the fact that all women’s matches on Raw and SmackDown this week were less than 5 minutes, makes it feel like we’re back to that period in the early 2010s where WWE doesn’t give a shit about the women. And this is inexcusable. NXT’s women’s division is killing it right now. AEW is really turning the corner with their women’s division. And WWE has some very capable women’s wrestlers. That’s why only giving them 15 minutes in a 3 hour show or 10 minutes in a 2 hour show is a slap in the face. A SLAP IN THE FACE.

I know Andrade said in an interview this week that most of the women on the main roster can’t go over 20 minutes. And to his point, I agree. But they don’t need to go over 20 minutes in a match. They just need TV time to properly develop their characters. If you throw out a random women’s match and only give them 3 minutes to wrestle instead of, say, 7 or 8 minutes, how in the world are you going to tell a story? Moreover, how in the world are you supposed to get over?

And what really pisses me off is that Sasha and Bianca are two women who can go 15 to 20 minutes. Sasha and Bianca are two very talented capable women, some of the best on the entire roster. So why are they essentially putting them on the back burner? Give them promo time, have one of them compete in matches that they’ll win so they can build up momentum. There are numerous ways to make this feud exciting. Not only that, this feud with the right build could main event night one of WrestleMania. Instead, it’s like the showrunners have their heads up their asses.

I do believe, despite the lackluster build, the match is still going to be amazing. But the fact that the build has been such a waste when you could be doing so much more is indicative of the poor booking of the women in the last few weeks. It’s like after Lacey and Becky got pregnant and the speculation of Charlotte also being pregnant, Vince McMahon just gave up on the women.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Not a great episode only the Triple Threat build is the best Sami’s dance but my god the woman’s divison is a freaking joke Smackdown didn’t even top AEW and NXT it was that bad they put rematches but worse this time and next week is Wrestlemania oh no we are in deep shit let’s just rush the card and add more random stuff at least next week we are getting a battle royal and a Tag Team 4 way match for the Smackdown belts.l
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Talks Drew vs Bobby Lashley will be the first match at Wrestlemania which means the overhyped Sasha vs Belair will be the main event i hope not since their build was awful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide