Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Meltzer thought Bad Bunny and Priest would have gimmicked the Miz’s car because, and I quote, “they’re supposed to be like Puerto Ric… you know what I mean?”

I know you happen to not like Bad Bunny, Meltzer, but the least you can do is not be racist.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I knew it Young Bucks turned heel just as i predicted also good show and takeover as well thanks for saving it than trash on Monday Night RAW oh yeah i forgot i didn’t see it and i am glad to pass it never again i will watch RAW it’s garbage and boring.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It’s been made official. Sasha and Bianca will main event night 1 of WrestleMania. Even though I haven’t been a fan of the build, I think the match will be a barn burner.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
It won’t make sense two Smackdown main events and RAW gets none it should be Drew vs Bobby day 1 Roman vs Edge vs Daniel Bryan day 2.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
I wanna also say those Sasha Stens are the worst fans in wrestling they cry bitch and make excuses main event her both are black who the hell cares both had a awful build tag team match with Reginald ruining the fun and their awful segement with Sasha’s cringy laugh yeah it will be a good to me in my opinion it’s just overrated
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Kyle O’Reilly Vs Adam Cole was a great match, but the crowd did take me out of it. Here is this match with 6 months of build up. Where Adam Cole has been painted as the dirt worst. And the crowd cheered for Cole over Kyle. It felt like the crowd was trying to be smarky and do the exact opposite of what the story called for, which kinda made me wish the match didn’t take place in front of them. The match would’ve been better with no audience.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide