Wrestling thread

Background Pony #61CF
@Holofan4life
Even though it was obvious Roman was gonna win.
Surprised theory didn’t wait until after the match, like other mitb winners.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Saw the Ric Flair match. Best thing I can say is at least he didn’t die in the ring.
The crazy thing is besides the main event, a lot of the matches were good. Everyone should see that AAA fatal four way. That was a match of the year contender.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
For the first time in AEW’s existence, I truly believe in my heart of hearts that WWE right now in the first week of August 2022 is a more exciting product than AEW. AEW at the moment feels kinda samey and blah, like it’s on autopilot until Punk gets back. With the surprise returns of Dakota Kai and Karrion Kross, WWE feels unpredictable, something which it hasn’t felt since probably 2001.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Really surprised to see Jonah AKA Bronson Reed go over Okada clean in the G1. I know upsets happen all the time in the Climax, but the fact he bested Okada with no cheating or interference was something else. That victory really feels like he’s gonna be a made man in NJPW.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I’m happy to hear that Triple H is trying to bring Dexter Lumis back to WWE. He’s okay in the ring, but his character is honestly one of the best in all of wrestling.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
That AEW Zach Clayton segment felt very WWE-ish, and not in a good way. Why is AEW bringing in some random internet celebrity to feud with Hook when the roster is already so bloated?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I assume the Punk Moxley unification match that’s scheduled for Dynamite next week is either because they have something big planned for All Out or Punk is not ready for All Out and they’re doing the match because Punk won’t be 100% for at least six months.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide