Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If Jamie Hayter is legitimately hurt, why not just strip her of the belt? You could’ve done something where Toni Storm fought Britt Baker for the vacant title and have Jericho cost Baker the match. That way, it furthers the Jericho Cole feud if you’re wanting to continue that.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Happy Kris Statlander won the TBS Championship, but I don’t know if I agree on ending Jade’s 3 year long winning streak on an impromptu match. Feels like very short-sighted booking.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Double or Nothing was good, but not great. A lot of the show felt like it was missing something. The highlights were the last couple minutes of the tag title match, that swanton ladder spot, Kris winning the title, and the last two matches, but other than that the show was just okay. Not the worst AEW Pay Per View, but far from the best.
Background Pony #0EB5
I truly can’t wait for CM Punk returning, it will without any Doubt lit a Fire under AEW’s Ass again eeyup! :)
#CMPunk #BestInTheWorld #AEW
Apparently Omega mentioned Off-Air that “Two Friends” will be backing them up soon, outside of the obvious One(Kota Ibushi) who is he talking about? :o
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Fellas, do you guys think Dominik and Rhea is the Sammy Guevara and Tay Melo of the WWE?
I mean, Dominik proposed to a regular girl and then when he joined Judgement Day, he started cheating on her with Rhea Ripley, and then since around March or April, Rhea and Dominik are being a couple and their real life partners (Marie Juliette and Buddy Matthews) are doing nothing about it aside from being forced to break up with them because of this.
And that reminds me of the time when Sammy Guevara proposed to Pam Nizio, and because of his friendship with Tay Melo, they broke up in 2021 because of Tay Melo.
And I’m afraid they’re gonna call Rhea a homewrecker the same way they did to Tay, and then if they become a couple, they’ll be hated, just like Sammy and Tay back in 2022.
Sure, there are rabid shippers who I encountered them on Twitter everytime I complain about their relationship for their own good, but I digress.
Hell, that Acclaimed rap line before the House Rules match against House of Black about Dominik, really makes me think it even more. And I feel bad for Marie Juliette and the writers and bookers need to face consequences for breaking up couples over a storyline.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
RAW tonight confirmed a return of someone ex NXT champion a 4 way Woman’s match for the titles don’t care about because the titles keep getting vacated and Seth Rollins segment also MITB quantifying match
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Some general thoughts
I thought Kevin Owens Vs Gunther this past Monday was awesome. I want to see them wrestle again, this time on a premium live event. If that doesn’t end up being the best match of the week, then we wrestling fans are eating good.
It looks like we might actually be getting Seth Rollins Vs Bron Breakker for the World Heavyweight Championship on NXT very soon. If it happens, you would have to think anything less than 800,000 viewers would be considered a massive disappointment. Either way, exciting stuff.
Background Pony #0EB5
How the Forbidden Door II Card should be:
Kenny Omega vs Will Ospreay
Bryan Danielson vs Kazuchika Okada
CM Punk vs KENTA or CMFTR vs Bullet Club Gold
Toni Storm vs “Insert STARDOM Talent”
MJF vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
House of Black vs House of Torture
Darby Allin vs Hiromu Takahashi
Jon Moxley vs Tomohiro Ishii
Samoa Joe vs Zack Sabre Jr
Claudio Castagnoli vs Shingo Takagi
#ForbiddenDoor #FD2 #AEWxNJPW
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide