A proof that Nazi weren't being promoted or getting pupular on this site!

Background Pony #75B5
@Background Pony #196D  
Satire needs to be clear to be effective.

Most Aryanne images just depict her as cute and likable without making any point about nazis or nazism. They don’t come across as critical of the nazis at all; neutral at best and approving at worst.
Background Pony #75B5
@Background Pony #896E

Considering people who uncritically parrot nazi ideology often do like to use cutesy anime girl aesthetics for their avatars, I’m just not sure Aryanne comes off as inherently absurd as you might thing.
Background Pony #1CAD
Really and truly, THIS!  
The current site admins as well as some of the moderation team and byte overall should NEVER have bent the knee towards BLM nonsense just to please Twitter dunces! Remove the force filter!
Background Pony #75B5
@Background Pony #0B7A  
I mean, that’s never been my position in the first place.

I just think trivializing nazis is hurtful and downplays how awful they are, which can desensitize people to hate and bigotry. It’s a lot more nuanced than “looking at the thing will make you the thing.”
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
I’m gonna repeat what I said in another thread:

Going through the “nazi” tag, I’m finding that outside of most Aryanne images and some obvious shitposts, a number of the “nazi” images are also images that are, in context, related to World War II - you know, the time period where there would be Nazis.

Of course this would probably be understood right away if the people uploading them had also bothered to add the “world war ii” tag as well. But no, once again discord is being sown because people aren’t tagging their stuff correctly.

Remember everyone:  
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #75B5  
Satire is not typically aimed at the stupid, the uneducated, and the short-sighted. “A dumbass unicorn supremacist earth pony with a swastika over a heart on her flank” is enough for everyone else. Though someone should add that to the description because nobody checks the origins.

@Background Pony #896E  
Most people who demand to ban “Nazis” can’t separate “artist’s opinion” from “the art they produce”. Hence why there’s so many artists between them virtue signalling like it’s going out of fashion.  
They literally can’t not put their ideology into their art. And because humans in general default to believing everyone else is exactly the same, and need a lot of maturity and education to overcome it, they think that “drawing nazis” is exactly the same as “being a nazi”.

Yes, if you’re capable of rational thought and not being consumed by religious fervor, that is absolute and complete nonsense.

@Background Pony #75B5  
Hurtful for whom? The actual survivors of the Nazi regime and their descendants? Sorry, but the attempts to silence them for inconvenient opinion (i.e. “nazis silenced people for opposing opinions, assaulted people they thought were communists/jews, and attemped to get everyone to fall in line by force, YOU ARE DOING EXACT SAME THINGS”) that the SJWs do are infinitely more hurtful to those than mocking nazism.
Barhandar
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #C0A2  
It started with head-staff getting indoctrinated into SJWs and banning “criticism” of BLM/ACAB (that is, disparagement of all the hate-filled propaganda, the pics that don’t imply the viewer is scum for not falling in line and hating on cops have nowhere as many downvotes) in early June, the Aryanne/nazi ban and “ban on BLM criticism is now permanent/it’s just a socioeconomic theory you guys ugh” were just the confirmation that we really are on a slippery slope and MUST stop the happening immediately.

Really, it’s not even because of either. It’s because of critical levels of staff corruption and would have happened sooner or later, with any other excuse. The spark and the fuse aren’t the power behind a bomb’s explosion, they just provoke one.
Background Pony #75B5
it’s just ironic and not really hateful, huh

https://derpibooru.org/images/2390546

even if this is uploaded just for shock value it’s still attacking trans people by making light of their suicide rates and has a racist caricature of a black person

like if you’re mad at the anti-aryanne people why go out of your to attack actual minorities and vulnerable people? i don’t think all/most of you think this way, but i hate that this is what we’re going to have to deal with now. people uploading unabashed hate out of spite to “own the sjws”
Background Pony #47F9
What other options are there, really?
  • Complain
  • Leave
  • Ignore
If there’s any other option for dealing with a site whose policies you disagree with, I’m open to it.

There are the things people are already doing:  
  • Interfere (brigade, spam, incite, try to get their infrastructure like hosting and advertising to drop them)  
  • Compete (maintain and promote other sites)  
  • Advocate (spread word across other platforms regarding your disagreement and encouraging others to agree with you)

Not saying these things should be done to Derpibooru (the first and third ones can even be illegal, depending how far you take them), just that, you asked.
Background Pony #D602
@Background Pony #75B5  
Wait where was trans mentioned in that image? Also that picture didn’t look unflattering to me, it just seemed like fanart in solidarity with George Floyd?
Background Pony #75B5
@Background Pony #D602

“41%” followed by a clown face is in reference to the talking point that 41% of trans people attempt suicide.

It showed essentially a 1930s cartoon exaggerated racist depiction of what a black person looks like. It was not meant to be positive.

Image has been deleted, mods agreed it was not good.
Background Pony #D602
“41%” followed by a clown face is in reference to the talking point that 41% of trans people attempt suicide.
It showed essentially a 1930s cartoon exaggerated racist depiction of what a black person looks like. It was not meant to be positive.
Image has been deleted, mods agreed it was not good.

I don’t understand what trans have to do with clowns though?
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #D602  
41% is the post-transition transsexual suicide rate, and on 4chan is used to refer to transsexuals in general (because the “TRANS RESPECT ME FOR BEING TRANS YOU ARE SCUM IF YOU DON’T BOW TO ME BECAUSE I AM TRANS” ones are way too visible and have pissed enough people off for hatred of them to become the consensus).  
@Background Pony #D602  
“Transsexuals are clowns”.
Background Pony #75B5
@Barhandar

These people hate trans people because they consider them “degenerates.” It has nothing to do with them seeking attention or declaring themselves superior for being trans - a phenomenon that I have never seen.

If I had to guess, what you’re describing as “bow to me” behavior is probably usually people just asking to be treated with basic human decency. Maybe asking others to acknowledge their new name/identity. Most trans people aren’t asking to be declared gods - just equal human beings.

I would posit that the suicide attempt rate is as high as it is because society mercilessly bullies and discriminates against transgender people. Increased acceptance would lower these rates.
Barhandar

(twi|pony)booru.org
Increased acceptance would lower these rates.
True. But if the post-transition suicide rate is that fucking high, it’s clearly not only the society and dropping it to acceptable levels (i.e. same suicide rates as non-transsexuals, 0.13% across entire USA) would require far more than acceptance. Say, much better body modification tech and better psychological help.  
If I had to guess, what you’re describing as “bow to me” behavior is probably usually people just asking to be treated with basic human decency.
Your guess is wrong. “Basic human decency” means being trans (or black, or female…) is completely irrelevant on the internet, only who you are as a person is*. The people in question demand special treatment, not same treatment as anyone else.

*Unless specifically a related topic, like being sad that people avoid suggesting getting watermelons or fried chicken in your presence because “muh racism”, is being discussed. But if you have nothing to discuss but “what” you are, you’re a sad person and should get some hobbies.
Background Pony #75B5
@Barhandar

Post-transition doesn’t make societal acceptance issues go away. People are still assholes to trans people all the time, pre or post-transition.

It’s getting better, but it’s something we need to keep pushing for.

While I agree that body modification getting better would help, I think we as a society should also strive to arrive at a point where - even if a trans person doesn’t “pass” extremely well - we just… treat them well anyway. I think it’s getting better, but very gradually.

anyway, yeah, that’s why I was so bothered by that image. I’m not even trans myself or anything, but I just hate seeing people dogpiled and attacked for who they are. I don’t want that here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide