I am the sober horse
Know what they say -its:  
Nothing lasts forever!  
Then what makes it, then what makes it  
Then what makes it, then what makes it  
Then what makes love the exception?
Background Pony #1289
@Potluck  
We didn’t dox anyone lol now stop sticking up for your boyfriend who thinks it’s polite to leak people’s personal info and destroy communities for internet clout

Now crawl back to your twitter furry dens so that we don’t have to deal with you any more
Yutah123
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

TwilightLover
I can understand the others, but Communism? Unlike the other discriminatory/oppressive ideologies, this isn’t a fundamentally harmful ideology.

The intentions are good, but this is execution is poorly-done.
Potluck

stupid little brat
@Xaekai  
That’s a nice buzzword but unless you live in the middle of nowhere, every civilized society uses censorship to some extent. The argument isn’t “is censorship bad”. Because, it isn’t. That’s stupid, we censor shit all the time for different reasons. The real argument is “What censorship is bad, and when.”

Just thought I’d extrapolate for you so you stop just hiding behind “REE CENSORSHIP” for every reply going forward.
Background Pony #1289
Reminder that Potluck’s claim to fame is getting fucked in the ass by woot
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@Digiqrow  
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
The culture of old must live on. If not here then elsewhere. I do understand the sadness, but I don’t want this uqique subculture to become yet another thing destoryed by woke Twitter and rump survivors all being right wing shitposters. We must continue on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: That's all for now